360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 in 2014
Register
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

yush Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 in 2014

Thanks to all of your support, Kingdom Hearts has sold more than 20 million units worldwide! In celebration of this, and with absolute pleasure, we’re proud to announce that Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will launch globally in 2014!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is the follow-up compilation to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, and will be available exclusively on PS3. It will include the following goodies:

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix — previously on PS2 and exclusive to Japan
    Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix — previously on PSP and exclusive to Japan
    Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (HD remastered cinematics)

I’m so excited to be able to see all of these games included as a part of this compilation, but personally, the most exciting title may be Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. As many may not have been able to experience its awesomeness, it’s truly one of the more phenomenal games, and now completely rebuilt in HD — you’ll be able to play it on your big-screen TV for the first time.

Lastly, if you didn’t already pick it up, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is available for purchase, now. You might even be able to find the super rare, limited edition that contains the artbook.

We truly hope you all enjoy this announcement
    Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...o-ps3-in-2014/

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i just knew they were going to make this, still glad to see it was announced officially, i can't wait to play this, i love KH HD 1.5 ReMIX, i can't wait to play KH HD 2.5 ReMIX
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 in 2014

Just ordered 1.5 glad to hear there is a 2.5 coming else I had to boot up my old PS2 and find a copy for it. Never played KH but definitely looks an awesome RPG (kinda ashamed I never played such an awesome jRPG).

Retired Staff

Array

This is awesome news can't wait great share Cloud :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15496 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuiokuhen View Post
    Just ordered 1.5 glad to hear there is a 2.5 coming else I had to boot up my old PS2 and find a copy for it. Never played KH but definitely looks an awesome RPG (kinda ashamed I never played such an awesome jRPG).
    It's one of those life changing games, like Ocarina of Time or Final Fantasy VII. It crosses 3D platforming, hack'n'slash, and RPG elements better than any other game I've ever played; if Devil May Cry was made by Square and had Disney characters, it would be Kingdom Hearts. And this is definitely a good time to pick it up, as now the Final Mix version is available to US and UK for the first time ever, and it really reigns in the full experience.

That having been said, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is the game that I've wanted to play the absolute most in my entire life that has never been available to me before. KH2 is easily the greatest and most rounded KH game yet, so the idea of adding even more content in a Final Mix version.. man, it just sounds so awesome! I am soooo looking forward to pre-ordering KH2.5!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6838 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice trailer share cloud can,t waittttttttttttt
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18425 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Haven Donator
    Array

sadly we cant expect KH 3 anytime soon :( but at least i can well we all can enjoy this great HD game i played and have 1.5 and its great and very colorful :)
    Downloads : 42 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5061 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

Nintendo 3DS- 3797 7291 7264
    Wii U iKing_PR

Xbox One OpTiMuZ x iKiNg
    PS3 edgar_lala