360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Burger King Vrs McDonalds - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Burger King Vrs McDonalds

Mickie D's. I've never liked Burger King at all. Hated their fries and their burgers. McDonalds IMO had the best food.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Ahhh, if only most of you guys could understand the majesty that is Whataburger. These burger shops are only in the US, and even then only in Texas (there is one in Tennessee and one in Florida but I hear they are terrible). For burger lovers, nothing (and I do mean NOTHING) comes close to the double meat double cheese Whataburger with the works plus bacon. They've recently added avocado to their list of condiments, so I've got even MORE incentive to eat there now! Anytime you find yourself visiting Texas, look for a Whataburger. If you like burgers, then I promise you won't regret it.

As for the two choices presented, I guess I'm kinda on a Micky D's tangent right now. You can get four McDoubles and a large drink for less than it would cost to get a medium meal at most other places, including Burger King. The prices are good, the burgers are laced with narcotics, and you can get a large drink for a dollar. I'm lovin' it! Dah dah dah dah dah! ^-^
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6848 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

McDonalds always my favorite!

Array
    Twitter: @

when it comes to eating like 4 or more burgerking sandwhichs in like 2 minutes i vomit all that shit back up shortly after but not with mcdonalds so mcdonalds is far better when it comes to eating as much as possible as fast as possible

Array

McDonald's imo tastes better. But Burger King has it's moments.

Array

Burger King, McDonalds is nightmare inducing distasteful.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4637 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Ahhh, if only most of you guys could understand the majesty that is Whataburger. These burger shops are only in the US, and even then only in Texas (there is one in Tennessee and one in Florida but I hear they are terrible). For burger lovers, nothing (and I do mean NOTHING) comes close to the double meat double cheese Whataburger with the works plus bacon. They've recently added avocado to their list of condiments, so I've got even MORE incentive to eat there now! Anytime you find yourself visiting Texas, look for a Whataburger. If you like burgers, then I promise you won't regret it.

As for the two choices presented, I guess I'm kinda on a Micky D's tangent right now. You can get four McDoubles and a large drink for less than it would cost to get a medium meal at most other places, including Burger King. The prices are good, the burgers are laced with narcotics, and you can get a large drink for a dollar. I'm lovin' it! Dah dah dah dah dah! ^-^
    This is the right choice. Nothing will ever defeat Whataburger haha :)
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5388 || Posts : 708 || Thanks : 295 || Thanked 382 Times in 107 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleric For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
    This is the right choice. Nothing will ever defeat Whataburger haha :)
    Yeah! This guy knows what's up!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6848 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast