360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Miyamoto Has Been Trying To Get Aonuma To Do Zelda A Link To The Past On 3DS For Year
Register
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Miyamoto Has Been Trying To Get Aonuma To Do Zelda A Link To The Past On 3DS For Year

In his interview with Spike, producer of Zelda games since the original Wind Waker, Eiji Aonuma, discussed his interactions with Shigeru Miyamoto regarding A Link To The Past. He admitted that Miyamoto has been trying to get him to make A Link To The Past for 3DS ever since the handheld console’s release. Miyamoto, who famously originated the Zelda series and is responsible for producing the much-loved A Link To The Past so many years ago, has been “constantly in [Aonuma's] ear” about recreating the SNES classic. Aonuma implied that these discussions were the impetus for him to take on A Link Between Worlds, which uses the same over-world map as A Link To The Past. Here are Aonuma’s comments on the matter:

“Since the 3DS came out, Mr. Miyamoto has always been on me about making A Link To The Past for the 3DS. He’s always saying, “Why haven’t you made it yet? Why haven’t you made it yet? Just kind of constantly in my ear about that. When I would do it was up to me, but it’s kind of been something that has been on my plate.”
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18454 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Miyamoto Has Been Trying To Get Aonuma To Do Zelda A Link To The Past On 3DS For

It would be awesome to get it for the 3ds