360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 2K14 Save Editor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Re: WWE 2K14 Save Editor

I wish I knew how to Hex edit.

anyone know how to turn all the females into males?

woosey

Good job, Hazard

Array

Awesome, Thanks :)

Array

is it better to unlock all the stuff by using the editor or just wait for something like axxess?

News Reporter
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Editor look beast!
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4727 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts

My Name is Name

If you enjoyed the post hit the Thanks, and Like Button please!

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Good work there XB36Hazard!
    But wrong topic title... Isn't this just a simple save fixer lol

Whatever going to release my savegame editor tomorow or today - 98% done coding!
    (Have to unlock retro undertaker to finish my savegame editor v1.0! Using my phone right now - not home but gonna try to hurry later @ home).
    Maybe if somebody got him already unlocked, just pm me your full savefiles and i can finish & release my savegame editor today!

PS: Also interessted in savefiles with everything unlocked by the DLC Accelerator pack. (IMPORTANT NOT MANUALLY UNLOCKED JUST UNLOCKED BY THE ACCELERATOR PACK). If you got the time and r looking 4 a place in my credits list, go create 1 fresh started savefile with everying locked and nothing touched. and create a second savefile - fresh started and use the accelerator pack to unlock everything. After that just send me the two files and i'll look thru the files and add it to my savegame editor if i would succeed.

Hope 2kSports Support team will swing the banhammer faster than THQ and bann every single online cheater from wwe2k14 online for ever.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5852 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post

Whatever going to release my savegame editor tomorow or today - 98% done coding!
    (Have to unlock retro undertaker to finish my savegame editor v1.0! Using my phone right now - not home but gonna try to hurry later @ home).
    Maybe if somebody got him already unlocked, just pm me your full savefiles and i can finish & release my savegame editor today!

PS: Also interessted in savefiles with everything unlocked by the DLC Accelerator pack. (IMPORTANT NOT MANUALLY UNLOCKED JUST UNLOCKED BY THE ACCELERATOR PACK). If you got the time and r looking 4 a place in my credits list, go create 1 fresh started savefile with everying locked and nothing touched. and create a second savefile - fresh started and use the accelerator pack to unlock everything. After that just send me the two files and i'll look thru the files and add it to my savegame editor if i would succeed.

Hope 2kSports Support team will swing the banhammer faster than THQ and bann every single online cheater from wwe2k14 online for ever.
    I sent you a PM with the saves you wanted.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker-T View Post

will this allow us to unlock ABA undertaker even though hes DLC? i i seem to recall small DLC files like him were unlockable last year in editors

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast