360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 116
Register
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Could anyone help me plz with my problem - error 403? I can`t enter to the editor.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by wwfan79 View Post
    For Laughing Crow N

I am not really a lurker since I signed up for this forum 2 or 3 days ago once I discovered Game Savors of Gender Modifiers for the WWE games. MAN I miss the days of Smackdown 5 Here Comes the Pain & all the games before that. They were kick ass until the creators screwed it all up with the RAW vs Smackdown series.

Also, I suck when i comes to using a computer or laptop due to me being still green to it. Also, I just discovered Game Saves from download & had to asks friends how I can get them off the comp & into the system. So again, I am not that bright with all this. lmao
    I met when you downloaded the tool without being a member you can only download if you were a member.

Array

thanks!!! i really want summer rae and the blleas :(

Silvaest

Hey Hacker-T, I´m really thankfull about the Work you´ve put on this. I just updated to v1.2, and i found out Mankind is available! BUT he doesn´t show up in the Game after I unlock him... The other NPC´s still show up, but I can´t find him. PLEASE HELP, cause I would prefer to use the Mankind character than to use the Mick Foley character in Universe mode.

Array

Thank you Hacker-T for all your hard work you have given and I look forward to what you can do in the future

Array

Really cool to see you still adding so much to this. Keep up the great work!

antichrist

Quote Originally Posted by Silvaest View Post
    Hey Hacker-T, I´m really thankfull about the Work you´ve put on this. I just updated to v1.2, and i found out Mankind is available! BUT he doesn´t show up in the Game after I unlock him... The other NPC´s still show up, but I can´t find him. PLEASE HELP, cause I would prefer to use the Mankind character than to use the Mick Foley character in Universe mode.
    Same here, Thought I might of been the only one having this issue

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    I met when you downloaded the tool without being a member you can only download if you were a member.
    Oh ok, I thought you were calling me a Lurker. lmao But I got it and IT KICKS MAJOR ASS!!! Too bad there isn't a thing for the PS3 version. But I couldn't use it anyway since my PS3 won't allow me to save/copy any wrestling game into my USB, unlike my X-Box.