360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 254
Register
Page 254 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4154179204229244249250251252253254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 2,025 to 2,032 of 2068
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Name:  bandicam 2016-02-01 19-54-07-059.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  21.8 KB
    apears this
    any help

Array

Hi guys--I'm sorry to ask this but the thread is over 250 pages to sift through. Does this editor allow you to inject CAW's? I'm having a hell of a time with Pur3rafx3's. I've followed tutorials for it to the letter, and for some reason I can't seem to get a consistent result. Save goes corrupt sometimes, and other times I can't inject more than 1 CAW. I use Horizon to do a rehash/resign, edit the CAW name so it matches with the slot, but makes no difference. I can't get BrienJ's WWE13 editor to work, even though I'm on Windows 7. Program stops running, so much for using it's resigner.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Makyura View Post
    Name:  bandicam 2016-02-01 19-54-07-059.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  21.8 KB
    apears this
    any help
    you need to extract the .dat fie in the save file itself to edit it

just use Horizon or Modio and check the contents of you save file

One Hit Wonder
    Array

caraca eu tentei mas diz q n da
    como faz

- - - Updated - - -

alguem ajuda ae

- - - Updated - - -

ajudem ai o carai

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Hi. I messaged you earlier but I do not know if it went through because I don't see anything in my sent messages in my inbox. Well I am new to modding and I didn't know it existed until November 2015 after the WWE2K14 servers went down when I was trying to figure out how to get CAWS onto my Xbox 360. Well I have your WWE2K14 Savegame editor and I am trying to find a way to inject CAWS and logos from different saves but when I go to the injector part of your editor there is only an option for Championship title injector. Could you please direct me to the latest version of this editor so I can inject some CAWS to WWE2K14. WWE2K14 is my favorite wrestling game of all time due to all the NWO wrestlers that are already on the game. If you havnt added a CAW injector or logo injector is there anyway you could add it to the program. I will pay for this to be done. There is another editor one by KG971 I could buy but like I said before I am new to this and I already have yours. I tried one I found named PUR3 RAF3X but it keeps corrupting my save file so I don't know what to do or who to go to except for you. Please help me, I am counting on you. Thank you in advance. I will be checking my inbox on this forum for your reply. Thank you for all your time.

Array

Thank you for this awesome tool!

Array

Thank You for a great tool....

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bnash17 View Post
    Hi. I messaged you earlier but I do not know if it went through because I don't see anything in my sent messages in my inbox. Well I am new to modding and I didn't know it existed until November 2015 after the WWE2K14 servers went down when I was trying to figure out how to get CAWS onto my Xbox 360. Well I have your WWE2K14 Savegame editor and I am trying to find a way to inject CAWS and logos from different saves but when I go to the injector part of your editor there is only an option for Championship title injector. Could you please direct me to the latest version of this editor so I can inject some CAWS to WWE2K14. WWE2K14 is my favorite wrestling game of all time due to all the NWO wrestlers that are already on the game. If you havnt added a CAW injector or logo injector is there anyway you could add it to the program. I will pay for this to be done. There is another editor one by KG971 I could buy but like I said before I am new to this and I already have yours. I tried one I found named PUR3 RAF3X but it keeps corrupting my save file so I don't know what to do or who to go to except for you. Please help me, I am counting on you. Thank you in advance. I will be checking my inbox on this forum for your reply. Thank you for all your time.

so to clear this up and other recent questions

I can't remember if this has a CAW injector or not....if it does, then it works. KG's tool you can buy does work...but yes it does cost money. it might be(I cant remember off the top of my head) that his is the only CAW injector tool around.

Hacker T and Brienj and PUR3 RAF3X have all retired unfortunently. so there is no more help from them.

as for modders....THeLaughingClown, KG, and me are probably currently the top 3 for the 360, with KG not working with us, he is by far the most experienced. Sadly that is the current state of affairs. and I don't really know how to program but I can edit the savefile pretty well manually and LaughingClown is having a hard time coding the program for 2k16.

thats about the current state of affairs for WWE 360 modding.