360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 51
Register
Page 51 of 259 FirstFirst ... 264146474849505152535455566176101126151 ... LastLast
    msfguard

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Quote Originally Posted by Bebeto View Post
    Guys,
    Im pulling my hair out as to how to get this editor to work. Im new to Horizon but have followed all the instructions.
    I put my USB key in with all my saved games and select the WWE 2k14 save file. It then opens up another window and I go to the right hand tab entitled "contents" .I right click and extract it onto desktop. I open this file with the WWE 2k14 save editor as all i want is to unlock the locked wrestlers (i know not all are available at the moment) I check all the boxes and click on the "unlock" button and it tells me they are unlocked. Next I go to the superstars editor page as its the only place i can find a save button. I click on the save button and it tells me all has been saved and rehashed and resigned. I then go back to horizon and repeat the first few steps and again go to the contents tab but this time right click and select "replace" with the edited file. When i do this it tells me it has been successful!! All seems fine, but when i go to play the game everything is still locked and im no further on. Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Cheers guys

been said a few hundred times already in exhibition you have to press Random till you get UW or AB Undertaker, in universe they should be in the add to roster part

Array

will v1.2 be available next few days

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bebeto View Post
    Guys,
    Im pulling my hair out as to how to get this editor to work. Im new to Horizon but have followed all the instructions.
    I put my USB key in with all my saved games and select the WWE 2k14 save file. It then opens up another window and I go to the right hand tab entitled "contents" .I right click and extract it onto desktop. I open this file with the WWE 2k14 save editor as all i want is to unlock the locked wrestlers (i know not all are available at the moment) I check all the boxes and click on the "unlock" button and it tells me they are unlocked. Next I go to the superstars editor page as its the only place i can find a save button. I click on the save button and it tells me all has been saved and rehashed and resigned. I then go back to horizon and repeat the first few steps and again go to the contents tab but this time right click and select "replace" with the edited file. When i do this it tells me it has been successful!! All seems fine, but when i go to play the game everything is still locked and im no further on. Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Cheers guys
    u forgot the last step after u replace the file and it pops up successful click the tab beside it the save rehash and resign or whatever after that should work

Simples

Can you play the other moves demonstration people this year apart from the guy in black pants?

sebastianpino

works for non rgh console?,I want unlock undertaker american bad ass:-),thnks!

bhangraman

Guys I assume with this you can pass caws to one another?

Nice work Hacker nonetheless

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bhangraman View Post
    Guys I assume with this you can pass caws to one another?

Nice work Hacker nonetheless
    It doesn't.

CodyTheHouso

I think you can change the names because I changed Hollywood Hogan's name to Hollywood Hulk Hogan while using the editor & it shows up when now I play the game, & I've added the twitter usernames for Stone Cold, Edge, Mick Foley, Kane,& Shawn Michaels on the game. Thanks for updating.