360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 241
Register
Page 241 of 259 FirstFirst ... 141166191216231236237238239240241242243244245246251 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,928 of 2068
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Hey TheLaughingClown,please add entrance and match editor in your tool.Thanks.

and editing Attributes,abilities,size will freeze xbox those will only work with custom superstars.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by joker720 View Post
    Hey TheLaughingClown,please add entrance and match editor in your tool.Thanks.

and editing Attributes,abilities,size will freeze xbox those will only work with custom superstars.
    i've tested it it doesn't freeze the console an if I decide to make a Entrance Editor I will have to be creative, Also if anyone is reading this if I have time I will upload the Mod Tool for free.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    Then you'll have to teach yourself HxD.
    Hey LaughingClown have you ever successfully unlocked the DLCs and were able to play them without the aid of a modded console? I was asking people on Smacktalks if there was a tutorial on unlocking DLCs and someone told me it can't be done.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PaleGrib View Post
    Hey LaughingClown have you ever successfully unlocked the DLCs and were able to play them without the aid of a modded console? I was asking people on Smacktalks if there was a tutorial on unlocking DLCs and someone told me it can't be done.
    It can't be done. The KG tool does it with a catch. His tool can unlock them but you choose the stars by hitting random until you get who you want. That's kind of stupid in my book but some people like it.

To unlock the ALL the Dlc you have to have a jtag/rgh.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PaleGrib View Post
    It depends if it's on the disk like for example. WWE 2K15 Pre-Order DLC's like Both versions of Sting an Hulk Hogan, You can manually unlock them. Also to answer your question yes

I played as Hulk Hogan & Hollywood Hogan before it was released as a DLC.

Developer

Array

It depends if it's on the disk like for example. WWE 2K15 Pre-Order DLC's like Both versions of Sting an Hulk Hogan, You can manually unlock them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    It can't be done. The KG tool does it with a catch. His tool can unlock them but you choose the stars by hitting random until you get who you want. That's kind of stupid in my book but some people like it.

To unlock the ALL the Dlc you have to have a jtag/rgh.
    It has to be on the game disc else it wont work.(I tried to do multiple reply's)

Array

Hey TheLaughingClown,you sure it does not freeze our xbox when we edit Attributes,hit points,abilities on in game superstar because i just tried it froze mine :( also tried entrance editing it didn't work i replaced randy stage entrance with undertaker which cant be done in game... Maybe only for JTAG?

Array

It depends if it's on the disk like for example. WWE 2K15 Pre-Order DLC's like Both versions of Sting an Hulk Hogan, You can manually unlock them. Also to answer your question yes

I played as Hulk Hogan & Hollywood Hogan before it was released as a DLC.
    Okay thanks for those answers. With that said it seems like I won't be able to download most of the characters or the move sets since those definitely weren't on the disc. I did however (or rather my brother did) already unlocked Warrior and biker Undertaker.

Do you guys know how to unlock the stat editor or know any good tutorials that can help me? Every other tutorial I found is either outdate to the SvR series or about textures and I'm not sure if the same method is going to apply here. I'm assuming the stat editor is on the disc seeing as it's one of the first things we can buy off the bat as a DLC.