360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 43
Register
Page 43 of 259 FirstFirst ... 18333839404142434445464748536893118143 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Quote Originally Posted by The Masked Man View Post
    Extracted the SaveData.dat file. Tried to load it in the editor and got this.

Invalid File - This is a CON File
    Please extract this savegamefile first

You can only loadup CON-extracted "SaveData.Dat" content files

What did I do wrong?
    i had similar problems before using Horizon but heres what i did to get it to work perfectly with Horizon

open horizon go to device explorer and i dont know it may be different but i know i have all my WWE 2k14 files on usb which is what i use when i load up on the game some people just copy the savegame file to the usb drive and if u did that i dont know if it'll show up differently or not

but if u like me got all ya 2k14 saves on a usb drive click games scroll down to u see the WWE 2k14 then scroll down to the bottom you see Save Game right click and extract it to any where u like. i just created a new folder on desktop and extracted it to there to make it easier to locate

once u have it extracted open up the editor and load up the file u just extracted from the usb after u finish modding what you want to make sure you click save.

then go back to horizon and click and drag the save game to the left and release then on bottom right you see contents click it

on the right you see save game right click and hit replace and go back to where you extracted the file it will be the save game data with all the mods once you do that it'll take a sec or 2 then it'll pop up replace successful or something like that then click the save rehash and resign and take a few sec and pop up it was successful and there you go close program take usb out and load it up on 360 and it should work perfectly. also took me a few to find em but to find all the unlockables dlc's npc when you go to choose your wrestler go down to the divas open it as if your going to choose a diva and just scroll up or down and you'll see all over caw men women npc etc. the attributes and abilities don't work online and you can only play as the managers when playing online. and some of the npc cause the game to freeze up and i also noticed after playing with a modded wrestler at the end of the match just freezes crowd and all still moves around and make sounds but wont let you do anything have to restart the game.

Array

Yeah, I figured it out. Thanks.

Now a stupid question, as I am a bit of a noob, will this allow someone who didn't pre-order to play as Ultimate Warrior and ABA Undertaker in normal gameplay?

Array

Thanks for the great save editor...cant wait to try

Array

It won't let me open the editor. It say "Unhandled execption has occured in your application"

asadds

im guessing your downloading with internet download manager i have the same problem, but when i disable my idm and re download it again it works

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

So Surprised people are having some many issues, It seems straight forward for me.

Array

Thanks man

gadjet

Bonjour,

Therefore, the editor said "Innactive users are not allowed to use this tool."
    my profile is inactive member but being French I do not know how to raise
    translated with google.

merci quand meme
    Last edited by gadjet; 11-12-2013 at 03:27 PM.