360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 71
Register
Page 71 of 259 FirstFirst ... 21466166676869707172737475768196121146171 ... LastLast
    NazzaAhmed

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Quote Originally Posted by NazzaAhmed View Post
    I logged in on the program and then when it says 'Extracted WWE2k14 "SaveDate.Dat" File' I selected my SaveData.dat but it comes up with the message, 'Invalid File - This is a CON File. Please extract the savegamefile first. You can only loadup CON-extracted "SaveData.Dat" content files. Can anyone help?
    Can anyone help? I really want to use the tool, I never had any problems with last year's Hacker T tool.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by NazzaAhmed View Post
    Can anyone help? I really want to use the tool, I never had any problems with last year's Hacker T tool.
    how did u extract it? and are u using horizon? i know on horizon if u just go to the game save file and extract it, it wont work u have to drag save game file to the empty box to the left then go to contents tab and go down and extract all then it should load up fine in the editor and make sure when finished click save in the editor and then go back to the contents tab where u extracted the file right click on the game save and click replace with the same file u edited and it should pop up replaced successful then click save & rehash and when it pops up successful ur done load it up and play

MalRenn

I'm confused on how to select dlc and NPC for exhibition mode.

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MalRenn View Post
    I'm confused on how to select dlc and NPC for exhibition mode.
    Press Random.

carloszica

Thanks very much

Xenosor

Thank you-za!

NazzaAhmed

Quote Originally Posted by electricone View Post
    how did u extract it? and are u using horizon? i know on horizon if u just go to the game save file and extract it, it wont work u have to drag save game file to the empty box to the left then go to contents tab and go down and extract all then it should load up fine in the editor and make sure when finished click save in the editor and then go back to the contents tab where u extracted the file right click on the game save and click replace with the same file u edited and it should pop up replaced successful then click save & rehash and when it pops up successful ur done load it up and play
    Yeah I used Horizon, I'll try what you said. Thanks for the reply :)

dogboi

good program