360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 34
Register
Page 34 of 259 FirstFirst ... 9242930313233343536373839445984109134 ... LastLast
    SaveUsBigE

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Quote Originally Posted by BakerStreet View Post
    Interesting notes. Modio fails so hard, couldn't get it to work with anything. Wouldn't replace the SaveDat.dat, which is really lame. Horizon is the best for this. Also, I modded my CAWs stats because I suck at Defeating The Streak, went in to find out that the game disabled the triggers, both left and right so I couldn't run and I couldn't reverse (These both work in non-Defeat the Streak matches).

Quick Q: Is there any way to easily access NPCs/Biker Taker on the select superstar screen? I've been pressing random, but neither Undertaker nor NPCs come up. Am I just dense?

For some reason when I had Speed, Agility, and both Defense stats at 255 it did the same thing. I dropped them down to 100 and everything else 255 and it worked.

asadds

1.)Open Horizon
    2.)Drag and drop your WWE2K14 Savegame file
    3.)Switch to "Contents"-Tab
    4.)Right click on "SaveData.Dat"
    5.)Select "Extract ..."
    6.)Save it somewhere
    7.)MOD THIS EXTRACTED SAVEGAMEFILE IN MY SAVEGAME EDITOR!!!
    8.)If you are done modding, go back horrizon and repeat step 1-4
    9.)Select "Replace..."
    10.)Select the modded savefile
    11.)Click on "Save, Rehash, and Resign"
    12.)Click on "Save to Device"
    13.)Success!!![/SIZE]

I dont know if you already answer the other guy question but i followed all the steps , but when i tried to open my savedata.dat with your save game editor it says "invalid file - this is a con file. Please extract this savegamefile first." i extracted my save game with horizons. So how do you extract the savedata.dat file to con?

Array

kg971??? ahhahaha.. you are a funny guy... yeah that dude was a complete whack, i'm glad you still dont charge us anything for something that was very useful like this.. yeah adding those thanks button was a brilliant idea, that's the only way to make "some people" to actually hit those thanks button.. to me v1.1 was great enough and if you're going to add more feature soon then that'll be great.. thanks again man.. i really appreciate your hard wok

ALL HAIL HACKER T..

BakerStreet

Quote Originally Posted by SaveUsBigE View Post
    For some reason when I had Speed, Agility, and both Defense stats at 255 it did the same thing. I dropped them down to 100 and everything else 255 and it worked.
    Gracias. Just got it to work and I managed to beat the streak in four minutes flat. Paybacks a bitch.

Array

Be what I can play with americain badass if Jai not meadow to command(order)?

I DV I

thanks as always. Great Work

Array

HT - what are you using to view the savedata.dat. it looks like its zlib encrypted.. can you pm what you use please?

hiramzombie

Great tool