360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 54
Register
Page 54 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4294449505152535455565758596479104129154 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

awesome! thanks a lot! been having some issues with my game, hope this helps make my life a little bit easier, thanks again!

Array

Thanks HackerT, Great Job As Always!!

Array

for those that are trying to use this for defeat the streak and defend the streak. it will only affect player matches and universe matches i tried editing undertakers stats to zero for defeat the streak but it didn't change any stats nor did it change for defend the streak still i managed to defeat the streak with a custom edited character (still a hassle with reversals more or less disabled for it on legend difficulty) defend will still be a bitch for the moment until hacker can sort that out.

Edit: scratch that it does work it looks like i used my backup rather than the modded version.
    Last edited by lickerout; 11-19-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Array

Nice editor!! thanks a lot!!

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Hey man, just add easy creation for now then do advance later, will it support NPC's?

Array

Very nice. Thanks!

Lone Jobber

I'll say this Hacker-T, after your editor last year, this is possibly one of those things that really makes me want to get out of my abandoned account issue. I remember making some crazy matches on your '13 editor, can't wait to see what you do this year.

Array

Yeah has anybody else noticed anything different when they try to CAW? yeah i noticed last 5 or 6 people i've created since last using the Editor i noticed that near the end when i go to add the abilities they've already been added even in the new slows that i haven't even modded. and i finally figured out the invisible glitch and made an ass of diff characters with invisible and partially invisible outfits well i decided to try and create a diva for the first time and see if i could get glitch to work on it which i did and all but end up creating 3 females all in new CAW slots that was never filled so has never been edited on editor yet. and when i create a diva no matter what it still plays as a guy lol which is really weird. now i could maybe understand if i deleted a CAW that i had modded and used the same slot for the female an it coming up male but i didn't. i mean its str8 but just wondering if n e body elses was doing that. but 1 good thing is that it doesn't take away my attributes and abilities when i play with them online like the modded one do. so i really was just wondering if its the editor or is it where im glitching the invisible thing thats making them play as males