360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Assassins Creed IV Game Save xbox 360 - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Array

Re: Assassins Creed IV Game Save updated 11/16/2013

Quote Originally Posted by solid prime View Post
    the last chest that count towards the 50 is on part of a island that is not available till memory sync 11...it is closed off so you have to get it after story unlocks that area......the last ship upgrade is a cadiver that you get throgh Kenways Fleet Mission 3 in your ships cabin-middle table with map that asks you to log on to xboxlive...so no live no ship upgrade to 100%......this part pisses me off the gimmicks these jackasses go to get us to go online...i cant get this part unless somebody can do the mission and get the cadiver but not dig up the chest and upload it here i would appreciate as well...
    so are you asking me to do it or are you doing it then updating your save?

EDIT:if you do the rest I'll do kenways fleet mini game for you just tell me what to do. I know how to play it just what I need to do to get your thing (it's the same as it was in brother hood except boats not assasins.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4498 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Haven Donator
    Array

Yea its just like that with boats...but i have not actually played it, since my AC IV is a iso, i cant go live to do it. but first you must capture some ships in regular game and send them to Kenways Fleet- third option after you Board and capture a ship. After you get like three ships, get higher level ships to capture and missions are easy then. but i can dig up the rest of treasures.....if you need me to...pretty much that and a few main mission constraints that have not been met. but see if you can do that and send the file to me and i will upload it with my other AC IV saves and give you credit.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by solid prime View Post
    Yea its just like that with boats...but i have not actually played it, since my AC IV is a iso, i cant go live to do it. but first you must capture some ships in regular game and send them to Kenways Fleet- third option after you Board and capture a ship. After you get like three ships, get higher level ships to capture and missions are easy then. but i can dig up the rest of treasures.....if you need me to...pretty much that and a few main mission constraints that have not been met. but see if you can do that and send the file to me and i will upload it with my other AC IV saves and give you credit.
    I'll do it on the weekend okay so you have time to finish your stuff and you upload that save I do the minigame fleet stuff and send you the save back without last upgrade bought if you like ? To make it easier for me send me a list of what I need to do please as it easier for me to read it

Edit: I don't have a 360 any more so I can't do it
    Last edited by fromscarface; 11-24-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4498 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

DwaYRC

Hello solid, can you help me? ( USING PC )
    I don't know how to get those saves to my game, everytime when I'll try to play single It'll say : damaged game blah blah
    Can you help me? please
    (I'm pasting your saves to ,, Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag/save3dmgames , Is it right?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by DwaYRC View Post
    Hello solid, can you help me? ( USING PC )
    I don't know how to get those saves to my game, everytime when I'll try to play single It'll say : damaged game blah blah
    Can you help me? please
    (I'm pasting your saves to ,, Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag/save3dmgames , Is it right?
    this is for Xbox not pc.

suggarboysp

thanks guy

ajserverus

Re: Assassins Creed IV Game Save

Thanks a lot I was just at sequence 12. You rule.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Assassins Creed IV Game Save

happy holiday season to all...new games for everybody to play i hope...probably more people using this save after christmas...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast