Re: XCOM: Enemy Within

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz20 View Post
    Save stats

Credits: 1,000,000,000
    Scientists: 99,999,999
    Engineers: 99,999,999
    Meld: 20
    where is the save?
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5691 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Just wanted to stop by and say I'm working on an editor using the data provded here.
    I'm attempting to automate the entire process of extraction and compression because whenver I use Idles tools I find myself becoming immensely pissed off having to do that myself when isolib will do most of the work for you.
    I've already managed to mod my own save succesfully so it's just a matter of getting it all working from automation, luckily things are mostly static huh, thankfully as far as the xbox is concerned fairchilds toolkit is still working pretty damn flawlessly for the new version of the game, to be expected really.

Once I get the intial enemy within stuff down I'll look into accomodating the original and maybe the other console ports but honestly I don't care about those.
    Right now I'm just fiddling with smuggling fairchilds exe into my editor, a pity really I can't let the awesome colourshow shine through, a limitation of the .net framework, I'm sure he won't mind.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5634 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 8Ball For This Useful Post:

Calintz20

I created a save with max money and 10 or so Super solders at the start of the game if anyone wants it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sbgz25sko2bz2b4

P.S. Bigplayer if you could mod the Meld on this it would be a great help.
    Here you go bro!

Haven Donator

Array

Here you go bro!
    here give both location u just have to mod both and put 2 different number for the real one

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/mvq1.png/ for save (http://www.mediafire.com/?fjnjhd33evf1vn9)

book mark inside and file/ pic
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5691 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and say I'm working on an editor using the data provded here.
    I'm attempting to automate the entire process of extraction and compression because whenver I use Idles tools I find myself becoming immensely pissed off having to do that myself when isolib will do most of the work for you.
    I've already managed to mod my own save succesfully so it's just a matter of getting it all working from automation, luckily things are mostly static huh, thankfully as far as the xbox is concerned fairchilds toolkit is still working pretty damn flawlessly for the new version of the game, to be expected really.

Once I get the intial enemy within stuff down I'll look into accomodating the original and maybe the other console ports but honestly I don't care about those.
    Right now I'm just fiddling with smuggling fairchilds exe into my editor, a pity really I can't let the awesome colourshow shine through, a limitation of the .net framework, I'm sure he won't mind.
    Love you much for this one... I remember using those tools being successful only once (my own ignorance) and I love destroying aliens and saving the world with super soilders and max supplies

*waiting patiently*

PaulM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the medals info!
    I was not aware of the max medal limits(4/3/2/2/1), and I promoted the wrong guy, so i wanted to "fix" it.
    (reloading a previous save is not an option)

Long story short, nothing works:

-The toolkit does not support EW (yet)
    -Cheat Engine works, but can't find the correct address when the medal count ingame is 0
    -I dismissed and remade the character without the medals in CE, but I'm not getting those medals back.

I know this is a Xbox360 site, but I don't know who to ask.
    I would really appreciate any help

Thanks!

Haven Donator

Array

any one try mechs with psi abilities= ahha works but no psi with unlock tho so no go. would been awesome!

still try to find the tree to have both sides. and psi

and char stats....

any one want let an hand?
    Last edited by 69bigplayer69; 11-17-2013 at 02:29 AM.

A Lover Not A Fighter

Calintz20

Hi everyone that to the help of Bigplayer I was able to add max Meld to my save for you.

Credits: 1,000,000,000
    Scientists: 99,999,999
    Engineers: 99,999,999
    Meld: 1,000,000,000

And a few super-soldiers, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?rm5ynkk6gdssfx2

P.S. Bigplayer thanks again for the help on this one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Calintz20 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast