360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
XCOM: Enemy Within - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: XCOM: Enemy Within

i'll have a save to upload in a day or so... i'm plowing through the game, i'll upload once I get to the ethereal device.

though, i do have a correction to make: the game freeze only happens when I attempt to "pre-alter" the save before i use xenobane.

New unaltered game save >>>>> fairchild's decompression tool >>>>> idlehands88 save editor >>>>>> fairchild's compression tool >>>>> altered save >>>> xenobane >>>>> freezing load screen on Xbox.

however, new unaltered game container >>>>>> xenobane >>>>> altered save container >>>> no problems with loading through Xcom on xbox

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Quote Originally Posted by whitedeviltoday View Post
    the game freeze only happens when I attempt to "pre-alter" the save before i use xenobane.

however, new unaltered game container >>>>>> xenobane >>>>> altered save container >>>> no problems with loading through Xcom on xbox
    HA! You mean to tell me people have been using both editors? Idle's editor doesn't work on enemy within, the save structure's a tad different and the moment you save any changes it's corrupted because of it. It might also be a problem with the 'max' value, perhaps they simply weren't meant to go that high, try toning it down a little, divide by 10 perhaps.
    This is why we need a new editor, that and the old one isn't automated (never gonna stop reminding you idle :p) I don't recommend mixing them, or drinking & driving.

Still, at least you all backed up your save like I told you and nothing of value was lost...

I'm branching out the features a little, looking into space saving techniques involving panels, the editor will have a series of 'Modes' so Inventory mode, soldier mode etc. you just pick it from the menubar, all this does is hide every other panel but the one you selected, think of it as a series of screens, except it's not.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 11-18-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5634 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    HA! You mean to tell me people have been using both editors? Idle's editor doesn't work on enemy within, the save structure's a tad different and the moment you save any changes it's corrupted because of it. It might also be a problem with the 'max' value, perhaps they simply weren't meant to go that high, try toning it down a little, divide by 10 perhaps.
    This is why we need a new editor, that and the old one isn't automated (never gonna stop reminding you idle :p) I don't recommend mixing them, or drinking & driving.

Still, at least you all backed up your save like I told you and nothing of value was lost...

I'm branching out the features a little, looking into space saving techniques involving panels, the editor will have a series of 'Modes' so Inventory mode, soldier mode etc. you just pick it from the menubar, all this does is hide every other panel but the one you selected, think of it as a series of screens, except it's not.
    only reason ppl been using both cause i dsidnt have the other pics but there now so t doesn't matter,
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5691 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post

Actually, I beg to differ. I found something.

I took an unmodified save, brand new, and put it into Xenobane, gave myself 500000 bucks, 2000 meld, a bunch of alien alloy, and elerium. Injected it into game and it worked. I then took the same save, backed it up, then put it into Idle's and only edited scientists and engineers, not cash or any other variable and, surprisingly. It worked.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 32 || Thanks : 5 || Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

[CENTER][IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2765/9zk5.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=century gothic]"Be Happy." - Lucy[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkshadowmark For This Useful Post:

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Is there any way to incorporate the council member's panic levels into an editor? So as to lower them? Having most of them at four out of five is very annoying. Especially when a council report is due and one goes into the red a day before it and I lose them because I can't lower it in time. Just wondering.

P.S. Is this the right thread to ask this question in?

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bron_Sana View Post
    Is there any way to incorporate the council member's panic levels into an editor? So as to lower them? Having most of them at four out of five is very annoying. Especially when a council report is due and one goes into the red a day before it and I lose them because I can't lower it in time. Just wondering.

P.S. Is this the right thread to ask this question in?
    ya its is and i have been looking cause i am play playing on classical and they get mad ez ahha

page 1 has upated
    Last edited by 69bigplayer69; 11-19-2013 at 06:33 AM.
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5691 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 69bigplayer69 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

any one got save yet with Rift ability?

finally found it!! fuck yah! will and aim!! i going kill of u!! ahha
    aim/ def/ health/ will

will be updated shorty!
    Last edited by 69bigplayer69; 11-19-2013 at 01:27 PM.

A Lover Not A Fighter

Calintz20

Thanks to Bigplayer and 8Ball i now bring you:

Classic mode with a boost:

Credits: 15,000
    Scientists: 500
    Engineers: 500
    Meld: 15,000
    Elerium: 15,000
    Alloys: 15,000

For my soldiers : 12 (First 8 should do 50 damage)

HP 200
    Will 250
    Defense 50
    Aim 250

http://www.mediafire.com/?bvq3a86kkdub9dc

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast