Register
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: XCOM: Enemy Within

just found them! stats

nice save

but we can make soldiers god mode!!

no dmg never die/ never miss run and gun!! * u get still get wounded and put in healling place doesn't make sense..(lots of dmg)
    Last edited by 69bigplayer69; 11-19-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5669 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

scopedog

I started working on an editor in C#. However im having some problem figuring out some of the offset from the marker from the some of the img. I created a google spread sheet to help me out. Let me know if you want to double check my stuff.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by scopedog View Post
    I started working on an editor in C#. However im having some problem figuring out some of the offset from the marker from the some of the img. I created a google spread sheet to help me out. Let me know if you want to double check my stuff.

ur not the only who making editor. all good , let me know if u need help
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5669 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

scopedog

Quote Originally Posted by 69bigplayer69 View Post
    ur not the only who making editor. all good , let me know if u need help
    One trick I wanted to try to find more values for the m_arrItems and m_arrDamagedItems was to put in each element incremental values like 100,101,102,103, etc.
    You would have a quick mapping to each elements.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by scopedog View Post
    One trick I wanted to try to find more values for the m_arrItems and m_arrDamagedItems was to put in each element incremental values like 100,101,102,103, etc.
    You would have a quick mapping to each elements.
    m_arrItems= ur talking stuff u build? weapons/ meditkits?

A Lover Not A Fighter

scopedog

Here, I put a number in each of the items and took pictures. The sectoid corpse and alloy are messed up because the save I used required me to do some missions before accessing the grey market. It is easy to deduce the offset in the buffer now.

http://imgur.com/a/vjQBk#0/

I see however that you found most of those already. I'll try with the m_arrDamagedItems array and see what it yields.

Haven Donator

Array

m_arrDamagedItems= where all the items u build and make are stored. not sure waht u looking for

any got save with RIFT yet lol
    Last edited by 69bigplayer69; 11-20-2013 at 10:48 AM.

A Lover Not A Fighter

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 69bigplayer69 View Post
    any got save with RIFT yet lol
    Right here, my sniper Rachel 'Solo' Gardner is my volunteer, she's also slightly gene modded.
    New version should be uploaded later today, I've made significant progress I'm happy with, still no threading though, that's going to be a bitch. I don't think TPL is appropiate which is a shame because that really flies in comparison.

It's interesting to see as well that once a save has been through the editor it needs to be purified by the game before you can run it through again otherwise fairchilds tool crashes. Purifying is as simple as saving the game over the the save slot you just loaded. This suggests a minor flaw in the process somewhere, nothing to worry about.

The satellites are a bit interesting because while the satellite is technically stored where shown by big, it's also controlled in an array somewhere, even if you remove a satellite from a country it will still show up in the game, but you will have the option to launch one, in this regard modifying the boolean is largely useless as you risk locking yourself out from launching one over that country.

Alpha 2 test drives my new panel system as well as the severe modifications I made to the read and write processes because there was no way in hell I was going to write all those calls out, it just does it on a loop now.No major additions just the inclusion of the satellites and staff members which lays the framework for later stuff since it's all in the same general area. File size is getting bigger for some reason, the images might just need fine tuning to cut excess down.

[Download revoked, contained a fatal error with elerium!]
    Stay tuned for Update 3, now with less errors!
    Last edited by 8Ball; 11-22-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5613 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8Ball For This Useful Post: