360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Recent Survey Suggests Only 1 Percent Of Gamers Want A Wii U This Holiday Season
Register
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Recent Survey Suggests Only 1 Percent Of Gamers Want A Wii U This Holiday Season

A recent survey which has been conducted by Intergi Entertainment was brought about as the company wanted to gauge consumer interest in next generation consoles. The results show that only 1 percent of those gamers surveyed actually want a Wii U console. Fifty eight of those surveyed want Sony’s recently released PlayStation 4, while thirty-nine percent want an Xbox One this holiday season. With more than 5,000 submitted entries, the survey results leave only a 1.4% margin of error. To ensure accuracy, Intergi targeted its network of over 1,500 sites reaching console gamers exclusively in the United States.

Which console do you plan on buying?

PS4 58%
    XBO 39%
    Wii U 1%
    Which console design is most appealing to you?

PS4 62%
    XBO 36%
    Wii U 1%
    Which unique controller function is the most innovative?

PS4 Touchpad 51%
    XBO Rumble Triggers 35%
    Wii U Gamepad Screen 14%
    Which console has the most impressive game line-up?

PS4 50%
    XBO 48%
    Wii U 2%
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Recent Survey Suggests Only 1 Percent Of Gamers Want A Wii U This Holiday Season

PS4 kicking ass everyone wants it :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: Recent Survey Suggests Only 1 Percent Of Gamers Want A Wii U This Holiday Season

I plan on buying the xbox one due to the fact that it has the best multiplayer online game play. I like it's look along with the new rumble triggers. Also I like the games being released for it. But overall, I may wait to actually purchase it due to the price. I may wait for a price drop next year.We'll see :P
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4116 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

PS4 ftw :), plus i already have a wii u so don't need to get another one lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Wii U looked like it had some potential, but they don't have any games I want to play on it

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Let's not forget, though, that the Wii U did in fact come out last year. Staying within the gamer community, pretty much anybody who wants a Wii U already has one, while the same isn't true for Xbox and Playstation. Remember, this isn't Wii U's holiday release, last year was. Given that, I'm not really surprised to hear that Xbox and PS are beating it out this holiday season (I expect it actually). The survey doesn't take all this into account, and thus is faulty.

That being said, were the Wii U being released this November instead of last year, I still think the other two consoles would likely be in higher demand, despite my personal preference for Nintendo products. Not that the Wii U is inferior (though in some aspects it is), but everybody is just looking forward to the other two consoles right now. Just like the Wii, the Wii U is gonna be one of those things that will slowly pick up sales as the triple-A titles get released; if it's gonna beat out XB1 and PS4 by the end of this generation like how the Wii beat out their predecessors by the end of the last generation, that's how it's gonna do it.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com