360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox One Impressions - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

Re: Xbox One Impressions

netflix on the ps4 is really awesome, i just really hope they release some good jrpgs soon
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5215 || Posts : 587 || Thanks : 104 || Thanked 79 Times in 71 Posts

Array

I think i need to move to the states, next gen will only be seen in my country in 2014
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4676 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Cathadus

i personally perfer ps4 idk i guess i like teh day one games more

Haven Donator
    Array

I am an Xbox fan boy but here recently... they haven't had a great track record. I am going to wait and see what the modding scene turns out to be for both consoles. Unless I can get a Xbox on black Friday for under 400 as that is all I have.
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4908 || Posts : 70 || Thanks : 9 || Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

looks good but i need wait until next year
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18436 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

going to wait till they release theme xbox ones... call me crazy, but lease by then all the bugs/glitches will be fixed.. if there is any... So i'm just going to wait one full year... going to be hard but.. i can do it...
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5833 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

I may end up getting one. I will get a PS4 first but I will wait awhile since I never buy consoles at launch.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i have had no problems with my ps4 and yes i am getting the xbox one Friday mainly for exclusives like Fable and Halo, personally i don't think the xbox one seems bad, i don't even mind the tv features(its not like you have to use them lol), the only thing i didn't like was when they were going to have the 24 hour online check and not being able to play used games and the kinect having to always be on but since they have change a lot of those things now i see nothing wrong with it but i will get most of my games on my ps4 instead of xbox one except for exclusives
    I am sorry but your wrong you do not need to have Kinect to play or run the system they changed this a while ago... As I am running 2 PS4 and 2 XB1 in my gaming room for multi play and must have one XB1 with no kinect and it works just fine!

On the other hand, I was very pleased with the XB1 release and setup as I find the tv input kinda fun as it works with my TiVo box. Now the PS4 start up was not good, some people it was ok but others got bricked systems and there servers where so bad. Evern now there are just no games to really play...

The Vita TV that was import on the other had has been a blast!!! One snag, I can only use my JP PSN account, and it doesn't like many of the vita cards it prefers the downloaded games. In the PSN there are vita tv specific games it looks, in another report I was said that the vita game looked washed out on a large screen, but even on my Samsung 70" they looked very good for a handheld system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast