360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] [savegame.svg] COD Ghosts Custom Modded Solo Campaign Veteran Gamesaves v1
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

[savegame.svg] COD Ghosts Custom Modded Solo Campaign Veteran Gamesaves v1

Sup guys. I apologize for not getting these on here sooner. I have been working some overtime and also 18 campaign missions + testing takes some time to do lol. These work both offline and online. They DO NOT carry over to Multiplayer, Squads nor Extinction. Solo Campaign ONLY. The mods used for these gamesaves are pretty much the same as my MW3 modded gamesaves. Some dvars did not work so I left them out. If I find anything new I'll update the thread. Happy Modding :)

My gamesaves include the following mods:

* Demi-Godmode
    * Super sprint
    * Unlimited sprint
    * Gloss Vision (like the one I had in my MW3 saves)
    * FOV mod
    * Far Melee
    * Ragdoll Jitter
    * Low ragdoll gravity
    * Low glass-break gravity
    * Custom text during gamesave mission load

Password:
    Code:
    DIGITALMODZV1 //This is the password needed to open the file after downloading.

Virus Scan:
    Code:
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/2437c743d3432f42c6aaa54ddacefb6c7e67fb7e

Credits:
    XboxMB - For their Horizon Mod Tool

Cakes and Lygofast2121 - For the videos

Red-EyeX32 - For his help with some dvars and for hyping me up with his PS3 modded version :)

HOBO POW3R and Hiphop03199 - For using their EZGT Gamertag Editor Tool for the button codes that I used in the custom text dvars

Using these modded gamesaves will help you unlock the following achievements:

10G - Spatial Awareness (Kill your first enemy in the Call of Duty® Ghosts campaign.)

5G - Ghost Stories Escape. (Complete "Ghost Stories" on any difficulty.)

10G - Brave New World - Rendez-vous in Fort Santa Monica. (Complete "Brave New World" on any difficulty.)

10G - No Man's Land - Make it to San Diego. (Complete "No Man's Land" on any difficulty.)

10G - Struck Down - Find Ajax. (Complete "Struck Down" on any difficulty.)

10G - Homecoming - Defend LA. (Complete "Homecoming" on any difficulty.)

10G - Legends Never Die - Hunt down Almagro. (Complete "Legends Never Die" on any difficulty.)

10G - Federation Day - Gather intel on Rorke. (Complete "Federation Day" on any difficulty.)

10G - Birds of Prey - Capture Rorke (Complete "Birds of Prey" on any difficulty.)

25G - The Hunted - Make it out alive (Complete "The Hunted" on any difficulty.)

25G- Clockwork - Hack the system (Complete "Clockwork" on any difficulty.)

25G - Atlas Falls - Distract the Federation Fleet. (Complete "Atlas Falls" on any difficulty.)

20G - Into the Deep - Destroy the enemy ship (Complete "Into The Deep" on any difficulty.)

20G - End of the Line - Storm the factory (Complete "End of the Line" on any difficulty.)

20G - Sin City - Plan your next move. (Complete "Sin City" on any difficulty.)

20G - All or nothing- Gather the troops. (Complete "All or Nothing" on any difficulty.)

20G - Severed Ties - Destroy the Federation's satellite array. (Complete "Severed Ties" on any difficulty.)

20G - Loki - Commandeer the enemy space station. (Complete "Loki" on any difficulty.)

20G - The Ghost Killer - Confront Rorke (Complete "The Ghost Killer" on any difficulty.)

40G - You've earned it - Earn the mask. Finish the campaign on Veteran.

Important information regarding these modded gamesaves:

NOTE: These mods included in these gamesaves DO NOT carry over to Multiplayer, Extinction nor Squads.

1). Birds of Prey = Using any of the dvars that pertain to helicopter health and armor will also affect the helicopter that you are flying. I did not add these dvars for obvious reasons.

2). The Hunted = Super sprint, unlimited sprint, fast motion tracker and FOV tend to reset after a few minutes.

3). FOV resets on certain missions.

4). Restarting a checkpoint from the menu or after dying does not reset the mods.

5). I did not include wall hack for all the gamesaves because it can get difficult to play some missions.

6). I did not include Low Gravity in all the gamesaves because if you happen to launch yourself in the air you will die as soon as you land. The "No Fall Damage" dvars do not work.

7). The dvars for Developer, no weapon bob, motd, red laser on all guns, Give All, default weapon, big compass, FPS counter, Full aimbot, Full Godmode, super jump, no fall damage,
    weapon reload, low ammo and no ammo warning message colors, objective color, unlimited ammo and fast backward speed do not work.

8). Mods via Button Binds do not work.

9). Modifying the "player swim" dvars will cause speed issues and will make you die.

10). The dvars for "AI Accuracy" do not work. There is no need to tweak them because once you load the gamesave they revert back to default values.

11). Using the "Slo-Mo" or "Chipmunk" dvar (timescale) will cause issues during gameplay.

12). Using the "Frozen/Semi-frozen AI" mods like in my MW3 gamesaves will cause problems and will prevent you from completing missions.

13). I unlocked a few achievements with these gamesaves as I progressed through the campaign so I am not sure if those will also unlock for you or not.

14). Severed Ties - The tanks sometimes glitch kicking you out the tank so restart the last checkpoint and continue. The mods will still be on.

15). Severed Ties - It has 2 parts but some of the mods carry over and should still help you complete the mission. If you die just restart the last checkpoint.

Dvars used in these gamesaves:

ragdoll_self_collision_scale - 10 //AI body jitter when killed

grenadeRestThreshold - 999 //Sticky grenades (Frags, Flash, etc)

glass_fall_gravity - -99 //Low glass break gravity

phys_gravity_ragdoll -99 //Low AI gravity when killed.

cg_cursorHints - 2 //Pulsing effect on dropped weapon icons, intel laptop names, etc.

pickupPrints - 1 //Displays text on the top-left of the screen when weapon ammo for your current primary/secondary is picked up + grenades.

player_sprintSpeedScale - 5 //Fast sprint speed

player_sprintUnlimited - 1 //Unlimited sprint

cg_fov - 80 //FOV mod (field of view)

High Gloss Vision (New! by D1G1TAL)

r_specularMap - 2
    r_normalMap - 0 //This dvar is what gives you the extra gloss look + makes the Chrome Vision a lot more shinier. Feel free to remove this and only keep the above dvar for the default Chrome Vision.

Increased Auto Aim (NOT Aim Bot)

aim_autoaim_enabled - 1
    aim_target_sentient_radius - 1000
    aim_autoAimRangeScale - 1000

Increased Player Health (NOT Godmode)

g_player_maxHealth - 2000 //This is the max setting for Demi-God. Any value above this will reset to default.
    g_radiusDamageMax - 0 //Any value above this value will reset to default.
    player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
    player_damageMultiplier - 0
    player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
    player_deathInvulnerableToMelee - 1
    player_deathInvulnerableToProjectile - 1

Far Melee (Far Knife)

player_meleeRange - 1000
    player_meleeHeight - 1000
    player_meleeWidth - 1000

Fast Motion Tracker (only used in "The Hunted" mission)

motionTrackerBlurDuration - 0.1
    motionTrackerPingFadeTime - 1
    motionTrackerPingPitchAddPerEnemy - 1
    motionTrackerPingPitchBase - 1
    motionTrackerPingPitchNearby - 1
    motionTrackerPingSize - 0.3
    motionTrackerRange - 2000
    motionTrackerSweepInterval - 1
    motionTrackerSweepSpeed - 1000

Custom Text

com_errorMessage - ^2D1G1TAL ^4MoDz ^1v1 //Appears after the loading bar disappears

ui_debug_localVarString - ^2CuStOm ^4MoDz ^6By ^5D1G1TAL //Appears at the top-right corner of the screen while the mission loads

ui_debug_localVarBool - ^1Mod Version: ^31 //Appears at the top-right corner of the screen underneath the "ui_debug_localVarString" custom text while the missions loads

Dvars not used in the gamesaves but saved for reference:

g_gravity - 100 //Low gravity

g_speed - 800 //High movement speed

timescale - 0.1 //Slow-mo

r_znear - 57 //Wall hack

r_specularMap - 2 //Chrome Vision

r_fullBright - 1 //Cartoon Vision

Reference Notes:

These are the color codes used for the custom text dvars.
    NOTE: For the button codes, refer to my download for the button codes text file.

^0 - Black
    ^1 - Red
    ^2 - Green
    ^3 - Yellow
    ^4 - Blue
    ^5 - Cyan
    ^6 - Purple
    ^7 - Default
    Last edited by D1G1TAL; 01-27-2014 at 09:17 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D1G1TAL For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: [savegame.svg] COD Ghosts Custom Modded Solo Campaign Veteran Gamesaves v1

sweetness!~!

Array

very good thanks

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Awesome job D1G1TAL thanks for the share :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice save share D1G1TAL
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M