360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Galaxy Tab3 vs Galaxy Nexus 10, or something else?
Register
    Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Galaxy Tab3 vs Galaxy Nexus 10, or something else?

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new tablet (bit restricted with budget, so the price range is within the range of those in the topic).

Anyways, what do you guys think I should get? Or do you know anything better than those 2?

Also a question about the processors of tablets; Is it really a noticable difference when you have a quad-core or dual-core on tablets?
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5874 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Galaxy Tab3 vs Galaxy Nexus 10, or something else?

the tablet i currently have is the galaxy tab 2, it is a good tablet, does what i need it too, the battery lasts pretty long but will start to drain really fast when i use multiple applications, the processor is a dual core but not one of the best, but it is still pretty fast IMO, so i would imagine that the Galaxy Tab 3 would be even better and faster, since its dual core processor is faster and the processor makes a difference on multiple apps being run, a quad core will be able to handle multiple apps much easier then a dual core, the tablet im looking into getting right now is the Sony Xperia Tablet Z, it has a quad core processor(Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor 1.5 GHz) that lets it start up processors when needed and stop them when not, so that you battery does not drain as fast, i think the other two are good tablets that i wouldn't mind having but i personally would go with the Xperia Tablet Z cause of the quad core, also not sure if you knew but there is a Nexus 10 2 coming out soon that also has a quad core but i haven't really looked into it much
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts