360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anyone having any luck at hacking PS4 saves yet?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Fire Anyone having any luck at hacking PS4 saves yet?

I was just wondering how the PS4 hacking is going? Anyone making any progress yet? And for those of you trying, thanks for the effort.

Array

Re: Anyone having any luck at hacking PS4 saves yet?

I don`t think we will seeing any just yet :)

Array

sadly i don't think its ever gonna happen, the ps3 was never fully cracked and sony has had years to up their defenses even more, and we can forget xb1 modding, microsoft has also jumped on the selfish no modding bandwagon.. i'm afraid the days of save editing are pretty much over, like gameshark and codebreaker devices it was fun while it lasted..

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    sadly i don't think its ever gonna happen, the ps3 was never fully cracked and sony has had years to up their defenses even more, and we can forget xb1 modding, microsoft has also jumped on the selfish no modding bandwagon.. i'm afraid the days of save editing are pretty much over, like gameshark and codebreaker devices it was fun while it lasted..
    All u have to do is wait for a exploit for x1 then someone will get it trust nothing is unhackble if Microsoft build it ppl will hack it it's the way it's always been

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Array

It took a while for the PS3 save editing front to really get going if I remember correctly.
    All in due time I suppose, someone will eventually be smart enough to develop something for both systems. They usually do.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Crimzonsea View Post
    It took a while for the PS3 save editing front to really get going if I remember correctly.
    All in due time I suppose, someone will eventually be smart enough to develop something for both systems. They usually do.
    hope you're right.. Thief for the ps4 has already gotten boring as fvck cause of the lack of arrows, if we could only edit saves i could give myself plenty of arrows and it wouldn't be an issue, then the game would be fun as hell.. i don't understand why these corporations care so much if we do this, Thief doesn't even have an online mode so who would it be hurting?

Advertiser
    Demon

Array

I believe it will be possible. Dont really care about the ps4 but i am interested in the Xbox One, I think a major break thru will happen when they enable the saving to external drives.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

The Xbox One has not been out for a week and yet someone (or several people) have managed to dump Xbox One’s NAND data.
    This data comes in at 4.9GB and has many similarities to hacking a Xbox 360 by using a Corona V2 using SD Card.
    What does this spell for this generation of the Xbox One? Well, more piracy (lol).
    If the blueprints of the system are already in the wrong hands at this early stage, it’s not going to be too long before you see pirate copies of games floating around the streets as it has with the Xbox 360.

-
    -

Not sure if you know Reckz0r, but he did one of the unthinkables: hacking the PS4 to play pirated games.

Not even a month after its release, the PS4 has experienced a serious hack. Hacker Reckz0r has figured out a way to hack the PS4 and play pirated games on it. Obviously, this is quite a coup for the hacker, considering how expensive Playstation games can be, and Reckz0r has decided not just to keep the information to himself. Reck0r has published a tutorial on how to jailbreak the PS4.

Sony has acknowledged the hack, and has already direct messaged Reckz0r from the official Playstation account on Twitter (part of the conversation was posted by Reckz0r on his Twitter account. Other sites however have classified this hack as ‘untested’ which means it may not be a real hack.
    There also seems to be some controversy over whether the hack was really done by Reckz0r or whether he’s simply published a ‘how to’ on behalf of another hacker.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9409 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast