360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 2K14 Rehash And Resigner (Re-Upload) by zBest
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

WWE 2K14 Rehash And Resigner (Re-Upload) by zBest

My release coming out soon!!!! - I'm Back.... It's your homes, zBest back, telling you that my Rehash And Resigner will be uploaded now, but my release on my WWE2K14 Editor is still a work in progress. Even though Hacker-T is working on his, I'm going to make one, and possibly with good features in it, I promised to make one for WWE'13 but I couldn't. Now I will makeup for it. Thank you, and enjoy! :) To tell you all, I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but I think it may worknow, it's not the program, I think it's what I put on the download for the program, this is my re-upload, if you have any questions, please re-ask or ask on this post, sorry I didn't answer any on the last one, still working on the editor, and this is all for you. NOTE: I AM NOT SPAMMING OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I JUST RE-UPLOADED IT BECAUSE THE LAST FILE DIDN'T WORK. All you have to do this time is click xPackage3.dll and drag it to the program so it will work. Oh yeah, one more thing, before you drag it with the program, please drag the program AND the xPackage3.dll to your PC Desktop so it can work and you can drag the xPackage3.dll to the program so it will work. Thank you for your time. Oh yeah, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE EVEN CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!! http://www.mediafire.com/download/yf...a1g210p/KV.bin (GO TO THAT WEBSITE TO GET THE KV.bin file, and when you click on the file, right click the arrow by the download button, and click show in folder, then drag the KV.bin file to your desktop, don't put it in the editor), also for the X360.dll link, please click this link to download it: https://www.mediafire.com/?ucw6cz0v04610ax (do the same as xPackage3.dll with the extracting, please. Show open in folder with a right click on the up button by the download button, then click and drag to your desktop, but don't put it in the editor if you don't want to. Thanks :)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zBest; 12-13-2013 at 12:17 AM.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4140 || Posts : 19 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 30 Times in 5 Posts

I was born a Canadian, and I will die as one :)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zBest For This Useful Post:

Advanced Member
    Array

Re: WWE 2K14 Rehash And Resigner (Re-Upload) by zBest

Looks useful - looking forward to what you add next

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UniJeff For This Useful Post: