Alright, I know what you're thinking, "I've seen so many of these posts all over the internet, I've seen hundreds of websites with downloads and comments saying it works, this is a useless thread, blah, blah, blah." But can anyone actually PROVE that they have seen an aimbot or wallhack on the 360 or in a lobby? Probably not. Now I know that there are modded lobbies that can rank you up instantly, or someone was in your lobby and maxed you out and gave you all the skins and guns (referring to CoD), and that's all fine and dandy but when you're actually IN a game, can you say 100%, "That is a wallhack/aimbot." Probably not. Such things have been, and if you don't mind me saying, will always be, on PC. To make such a thing for Xbox or PlayStation would take an extremely talented person or group of persons in order to bypass the Microsoft firewalls and scripted bots that prevent such things from happening. Sure, Ghosts has that new trick where the person has a minigun and all the perks but are they actually using a hack/mod or did they just change one of their classes? There's a difference between changing something that shouldn't be allowed in the game, to having the game itself give you the advantage in the form of a wallhack or bypassing them altogether and using an aimbot. Aimbots and wallhacks are a separate script trying to run alongside the game. Seeing a minigun and all perks on someone's class is just them exploiting the way the game itself works to allow an unfair advantage. BUT! I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt. I want to know if anyone can show hard proof of an online match in a recently released game of an aimbot or wallhack for either Xbox or PlayStation or even better, if someone can PRODUCE such a thing. Let's put this to rest once and for all. Can it be possible to have aimbots or wallhacks on consoles, or will they just be a dream for players who just want to have a little more fun?