360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WARNING: GTA5O
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: GTA5O

Array

bad egg WARNING: GTA5O

if you get into a money lobby DO NOT PASS 1 BILLION
    i currently have almost 2 billion and i recieved and email from R* stating i am now in the cheaters pool for suspicious activity
    these are my stats:
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...view/gtaonline

anyway idgaf about gta5 but i know other users do so be careful after passing a few hundred million or else you will be put in a cheater lobby (which doesnt seem to have any timer) and its tiring getting into a lobby filled with level 1000's giving away billions and driving tanks all over the place (its fun at first) and no one wants to play any missions or do anything its kind of booty
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4596 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXSoapXx For This Useful Post:

koeniglachman

Re: WARNING: GTA5O

You know what is crazy I'am in the same crew. Koenig_Lachman aka KoenigZeverich. I haven't played in awhile due to college exams. I have never entered money lobbies, so I will steer clear.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks for the info Soap a friend of mine was just telling about trying this but I'll let him know before he goes thru with it.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15497 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Demon

Array

I'm in there for a month, lots of people are in there because you can't choose to not accept cash. I fixed my cash, and probably won't touch the game now for a month, every lobby I've been in has had billion dollar bounties and people giving away cash, or some dick in a tank killing everyone.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5460 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

oh wow....lol

I've know about the cheater pool for awhile it was made.. be careful guys !
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5824 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

As with all online cheating, it's important to remember to not go overboard. Get enough money or resources to get everything you want, then stop; you don't need hundreds of millions of extra dollars if you already have everything that money can buy. In a case where you can't choose to deny how much money you receive, the trick is to pass off any more than you want to somebody else and then immediately leave and only play legit lobbies from then on.

Thanks for the tip Soap. I'll be honest, I wouldn't even chance a full billion. I say stop at three or four hundred million and call it a day; you'll never need more than that, and if you ever do for some reason, you can always join another money lobby later.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    As with all online cheating, it's important to remember to not go overboard. Get enough money or resources to get everything you want, then stop; you don't need hundreds of millions of extra dollars if you already have everything that money can buy. In a case where you can't choose to deny how much money you receive, the trick is to pass off any more than you want to somebody else and then immediately leave and only play legit lobbies from then on.

Thanks for the tip Soap. I'll be honest, I wouldn't even chance a full billion. I say stop at three or four hundred million and call it a day; you'll never need more than that, and if you ever do for some reason, you can always join another money lobby later.
    Passing it off doesn't work, actually, I'm think it just makes it worse. The game flags you once you go over a billion I think and keeps track of the money you give people. I got one of those ridiculous bounties and tried to be nice and share it, but unlike a lot of people I've talked to in the cheater pool I seem to have a lot more time than they do, and most of them said they just accepted money but didn't share bounties. I definitely agree not to go past a few hundred million, if that, the cheater lobbies are so boring, no one wants to do any races or deathmatches, it's just random free roam violence.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5460 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 13Dannyboy13 For This Useful Post:

Array

thanks for the heads up man :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast