Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: GTA5O

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: WARNING: GTA5O

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Passing it off doesn't work, actually, I'm think it just makes it worse. The game flags you once you go over a billion I think and keeps track of the money you give people. I got one of those ridiculous bounties and tried to be nice and share it, but unlike a lot of people I've talked to in the cheater pool I seem to have a lot more time than they do, and most of them said they just accepted money but didn't share bounties. I definitely agree not to go past a few hundred million, if that, the cheater lobbies are so boring, no one wants to do any races or deathmatches, it's just random free roam violence.
    I haven't actually played the game myself, so I wouldn't know. ^-^; That is a shame though.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I haven't actually played the game myself, so I wouldn't know. ^-^; That is a shame though.
    Yeah, it's quite a mess since they just use the auto-detection to throw people in the cheater pool, all it takes is being in the wrong lobby for a matter of minutes. Honestly though the game was getting boring, now that I've fixed my cash to a reasonable amount I'll just wait out my month playing other games.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5464 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

I heard about this sometime ago by someone. He got put into cheater lobby for passing 2 billion.

Array

I loved the game but i just gave up with all the glitches and mess ups, and im about to do the same with BF4 which is broken to hell, i personally think microsoft should bring back charging for updates to stop this maddness with broken games

Security
    Overlord

Array

i got an invite to a money lobby and now have 3 billion (woot woot ) i jumped into a public lobby and got hit with a 100 million bounty immediately .... so i did some looking around and found out if you make a support ticket with rockstar telling them that you just fot into a public lobby and were hit with that kind of bounty or you were gifted the money by an unknown player you only gert a 48hr stay in the cheater pool (as long as you did not start sharing the $$ through bounty boosting)

rockstars reply to my support ticket stated due to the fact that i recieved that bounty my account was flagged, they were looking into my transaction history to see if what i submitted was real ... it was kinda .

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    i got an invite to a money lobby and now have 3 billion (woot woot ) i jumped into a public lobby and got hit with a 100 million bounty immediately .... so i did some looking around and found out if you make a support ticket with rockstar telling them that you just fot into a public lobby and were hit with that kind of bounty or you were gifted the money by an unknown player you only gert a 48hr stay in the cheater pool (as long as you did not start sharing the $$ through bounty boosting)

rockstars reply to my support ticket stated due to the fact that i recieved that bounty my account was flagged, they were looking into my transaction history to see if what i submitted was real ... it was kinda .
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Yeah, it's quite a mess since they just use the auto-detection to throw people in the cheater pool, all it takes is being in the wrong lobby for a matter of minutes. Honestly though the game was getting boring, now that I've fixed my cash to a reasonable amount I'll just wait out my month playing other games.
    the problem is.... The cheater lobby time doesnt ever go away i had 24h came back the next day and it said i had negative time waited a few days and got on with my timer saying 20m i waited the 20 minutes and im still in the damn cheater pool
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4600 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

Array

Thanks for the heads up. Online cheaters have been prevalent in GTA5 for a while now.

modder
    Array

i havent started to mess with GTA5 yet but i now know what to look for when i do start to finally play it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast