360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Alpha] Lightning Returns Basic SE v0.57 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst 123456789101116315681106 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.07

For some reason I can open the save and I get an error and press continue. After that I can't seem to save the values I have changed. I have a PAL game.

Guys I am attaching my save here for you all. maybe its some drivers in my windows I don't know. Could you please edit it to max out all values and send it back to me, I would appreciate it greatly.

http://www.filedropper.com/ff13-00

Thank you again to anyne who can help with a fast reply.
    Last edited by Thundera; 02-06-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: adding my save

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Echelo View Post
    Close whatever other program you are accessing the ff13-00.dat file in, make sure no other programs are accessing the ff13-00.dat (kill them in taskmgr if needed), and try again.
    Actually the source save file must NOT be in the same folder as the .exe of your program and that's probably his issue. I had the same error because by trying to do that, your program wants to open the file and copy it to the same location, then work on it so it's locked by your program really. You may want to tweak that or write it down as a notice.
    Maybe copy and work on the file in a newly created output folder or something. I know it just delays the issue until a bright user decides to load the file from that newly created work-folder but at least the initial confusion is avoided.

------------
    What I really came to say is thank you for the editor! This is quite an ambitions project.
    cos_ka08 is Siegfried, a garb which is on-disc but is awarded only to those who played and uploaded a score online in the demo. I guess many will be interested in knowing that.
    The other two on-disc rewards classified under the otherworld rewards menu are gained from having save files of FF13 and FF13-2. Normal downloadable content garb and gear don't have models on-disc so those may not appear when selected.
    Now only if there was a way to inject new items and not just replace them. ;)

Array

Hey Archer, wanna try editing my save which I posted above to see if you're able to?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Thundera View Post
    Hey Archer, wanna try editing my save which I posted above to see if you're able to?
    It error's out complaining about invalid values upon loading the file.

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Thundera View Post
    For some reason I can open the save and I get an error and press continue. After that I can't seem to save the values I have changed. I have a PAL game.

Guys I am attaching my save here for you all. maybe its some drivers in my windows I don't know. Could you please edit it to max out all values and send it back to me, I would appreciate it greatly.

http://www.filedropper.com/ff13-00

Thank you again to anyne who can help with a fast reply.
    The GP in that save is 499999, that is what is causing the error. Somehow the save was edited previously. I may allow the value to be edited so high, but the game will reset it back to 9.

I sent your save back to you in a pm. It should be fixed now.

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Mac View Post
    Now only if there was a way to inject new items and not just replace them. ;)
    Support is coming.

Does anyone have a save with their accessories, costumes, and decorations full? This will speed up the process.

I have the info for weapons and shields already.

saleh99

Quote Originally Posted by Echelo View Post
    Support is coming.

Does anyone have a save with their accessories, costumes, and decorations full? This will speed up the process.

I have the info for weapons and shields already.
    for your information

I can't click "Unlock All" button, it's not active
    even in weapons or accessories etc....

i'm using PAL version

XeDev
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by saleh99 View Post
    for your information

I can't click "Unlock All" button, it's not active
    even in weapons or accessories etc....

i'm using PAL version
    The button will be enabled in a future build.