360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Alpha] Lightning Returns Basic SE v0.57 - Page 41
Register
Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16313637383940414243444546516691 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.07

it happens to me as well (xbox). i have a hypothesis that the editor might change the base stats so when you load up the save again it adds on the extra hp you got from completing quests. i dont know if this is really what happens but it was just a thought. has anyone had their Str or Mag jump like that?

another slight problem: when i open the Tools such as weapon/accessory editors, the windows are too large for my resolution. can this be changed? i can't even find the Save Changes buttons for the accessory editor. my max resolution is 1366 x 768

Dyno03

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.22

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntjoker View Post
    Could somebody explain the functions of "Scale damage to enemies by" and "Scale Mag Defense by"?

I ended up getting one-shotted when messing with these.
    i as well would like to know what these do :)

Haven Donator
    Array

does anyone knows how can i edit weapons ? what weapons to choose or change etc ?

Special Member
    Demon

Array

Echelo!

Any chance of you improving the Cap on EP? It's kinda weird seeing the gauge Max out on 9 when in the start menu it shows 12 / 9.

Just curious.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4448 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts

★★Dread Queen Esdeath★★

seron

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.23

This aint working for me i d/l the file extract it and when i go to open it am given a error

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.23

i think is that echelo is updating the xbox version not the ps3 because when i go to ps3mode what can edit is the stats ep gil atb NOT weapons or accessories etc

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by FatefulEncounter View Post
    it happens to me as well (xbox). i have a hypothesis that the editor might change the base stats so when you load up the save again it adds on the extra hp you got from completing quests. i dont know if this is really what happens but it was just a thought. has anyone had their Str or Mag jump like that?

another slight problem: when i open the Tools such as weapon/accessory editors, the windows are too large for my resolution. can this be changed? i can't even find the Save Changes buttons for the accessory editor. my max resolution is 1366 x 768
    I've had the same problem with the windows, the only solution I've found is to keep hitting the tab key until you have no slots highlighted, that's when it's on the save changes button that you can't see. Does anyone have a list yet of the weapons/outfits, I keep losing weapons or having shields as weapons trying to make changes. Although once the unlock all button becomes usable on a later version that won't matter as much.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5465 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    I've had the same problem with the windows, the only solution I've found is to keep hitting the tab key until you have no slots highlighted, that's when it's on the save changes button that you can't see. Does anyone have a list yet of the weapons/outfits, I keep losing weapons or having shields as weapons trying to make changes. Although once the unlock all button becomes usable on a later version that won't matter as much.
    thanks. the accessory one is kind of impossible to do that with since the entire thing doesn't even fit in my screen but its okay, no biggie. i'm having the same problem with missing weapons and weapon-shields. when looking at the weapon slots in the editor, the first three weapons are the same type and wont change even after editing it. i think those are the initial default weapons you get and they all became the Crimson Blitz.