Are You A Psychopath?

Take the test and post back your percentage mine is 60%

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Are You A Psychopath?

well i scored 33% but some of those questions i didn't know what to answer since i have either never been in the situation or never had that happen to me, so my score is probably off lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

24% but I dont believe that at all

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

YOUR
    SCORE 27%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8041 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

58%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14306 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

It would seem everyone is not an angel lol

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    It would seem everyone is not an angel lol
    lol i like the 100% score sounds like your a badass:

"You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..."
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Security
    Overlord

Array

YOUR
    SCORE 67%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

lol i knew this was crap hehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!