360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Halo 4 predictions...
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CLOUD STR1FE

Halo 4 predictions...

So after watching the teaser I wanted to get peoples input and opinions. My opinion of what will happen judging strictly from the video shown at E3 is this.

The giant structure you see is Onyx. Chief gets on the planet does his thing and eventually finds the other spartans. As for him showing his face... That I don't not know lol.

That's all I can guess from the short video we all should have seen by now. Give me your opinions ladies and gents.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Halo 4 predictions...

I've believed the structure was Onyx from the moment I saw Halo3's Legendary ending. To further add to that, we gotta remember that Guilty Spark was NOT malfunctioned when he attacks Chief at the end of Halo3, so it's possible (probable, even) that he could've sent a signal to all Forerunner installations about Chief being a bad guy, which would explain why Onyx would be attacking his ship the way it is (of course, Onyx started attacking everything when it woke up, so that's just conjecture).

Not so much a prediction but a hope. Remember how ODST used Halo3's multiplayer? Yeah, I hope Halo4 uses Reach's; a lot of people put in a lot of work to get a lot of stuff, only to not be able to use it. I hope DLC for the Reach multiplayer keeps getting added so that the experience stays fresh and new. Another Forge World would be nice...
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator
    Array

I'm just wondering if Halo 4 is going to be as good as the pervious Halo Games Campaign wise, didn't like the Halo Multiplayer after Halo 2. Sure they added alot of cool thing's into Halo's Multiplayer but Halo 2 was just amazing Online and Halo 3 was strange not the same and Halo Reach just is terrible with Jetpacks and all the Noobish stuff in it.

Halo 4 - Trailer:
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5373 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

MitchMitchell

I expect another great campaign mode at the very least.

CLOUD STR1FE

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I've believed the structure was Onyx from the moment I saw Halo3's Legendary ending. To further add to that, we gotta remember that Guilty Spark was NOT malfunctioned when he attacks Chief at the end of Halo3, so it's possible (probable, even) that he could've sent a signal to all Forerunner installations about Chief being a bad guy, which would explain why Onyx would be attacking his ship the way it is (of course, Onyx started attacking everything when it woke up, so that's just conjecture).

Not so much a prediction but a hope. Remember how ODST used Halo3's multiplayer? Yeah, I hope Halo4 uses Reach's; a lot of people put in a lot of work to get a lot of stuff, only to not be able to use it. I hope DLC for the Reach multiplayer keeps getting added so that the experience stays fresh and new. Another Forge World would be nice...
    ]

Good theory. As far as keeping reach multiplayer... I don't know. Add a BR and take away some armor abilities and you got the perfect halo game. Not halo 2 though lol

Extorris
    Array

What I want to know...is, He has been sleeping in Cyro for some time, Since the ending of Halo 3, Where the fuck did the jetpack and silenced pistol come from? Did he wake up and take a trip to the space store?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What I want to know...is, He has been sleeping in Cyro for some time, Since the ending of Halo 3, Where the fuck did the jetpack and silenced pistol come from? Did he wake up and take a trip to the space store?
    lol i know right he just got that stuff at of know where
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

MitchMitchell

So does anyone think the campaign will follow the same storyline as it has for 1-3? where it's covenant invade, go to halo, here comes flood. Fight flood + covenant. Escape a ticking time bomb or defeat boss? Still love the story but it was really predictable in Halo 3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast