Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Fable Anniversary Ultimate Starter

thank for this bro..

360HAVEN
    Array

thanks great save and great work guys
    Downloads : 52 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4773 || Posts : 115 || Thanks : 61 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Gamertag:Cloakedinvision

shinmario

wow thank you

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    It's sitting in my dev folder, just need to flesh it out with values to edit, spending extra time focusing on the compression aspect as the information is also useful in my other projects and I could really do with the lesson.

Also wondering if I can take research data off idle and make this a collab because I quite frankly can't be bothered to research but I do build a nice editor, I automate stuff :p

Though I did just realise why it kept reverting my changes, I think I was editing the wrong set of values, I want the ctcinventory ones don't I? derp.
    hey 8ball hows it going for ya u got the rite offsets yet

evilernie

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    DLC items must be bought in shops, unless it's a quest DLC item. Or you can mod them into your save.
    anyone else think that is stupid i mean they charge you on the marketplace to get the stuff then when you get in game you have to buy it there too? thats nuts in my opinion. thanks for the answer though

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    That's because you have to change the Profile ID to your ID...
    Idle loving this save bro but I'm having to play on a spare profile because it pops a achievement early that you normally wouldn't get till the end of the game. Would you please please do the same save but without purchasing all the upgrades please, I see a lot of others asking for this, I'm really new to all this but I have to say everything I have seen of yours and used over the last month has been amazing and you seem like a top lad so could you please do this for us (Me and my GF are both using it) Please mate maybe you still have the original before you purchased all the upgrades (just takes a bit of the fun out of the game as your so big already and people still talk to you like your small lol) and as I said the achievement that pop's "But you're A WIzard Hero" 15G <--Basically for upgrading stuff to the max and if people are getting this straight away at the begining of the game looks dodgy so please can you do one, and again thanks for all your hard work ;)

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by DelBoy View Post
    Idle loving this save bro but I'm having to play on a spare profile because it pops a achievement early that you normally wouldn't get till the end of the game. Would you please please do the same save but without purchasing all the upgrades please, I see a lot of others asking for this, I'm really new to all this but I have to say everything I have seen of yours and used over the last month has been amazing and you seem like a top lad so could you please do this for us (Me and my GF are both using it) Please mate maybe you still have the original before you purchased all the upgrades (just takes a bit of the fun out of the game as your so big already and people still talk to you like your small lol) and as I said the achievement that pop's "But you're A WIzard Hero" 15G <--Basically for upgrading stuff to the max and if people are getting this straight away at the begining of the game looks dodgy so please can you do one, and again thanks for all your hard work ;)
    I don't have the save from before upgrading the stuff. I would have to either make a new save and remod it, or try to remove the purchased skills through Hew Editing. I can look at trying to remove them, but if I can't, I'm not going to be going through the process of re-adding the DLC weapons and stuff (took a bit of time because I had to replace, remove and insert bytes to keep the file size the same).
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14348 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by halo1873 View Post
    Could anyone do a save purely for that Smartglass achievement? I don't know if it will pop after being loaded on another profile, but it's worth a try as I have no device to unlock it.
    You can't you have to have your laptop/computer signed in on the same account as your xbox360 profile and actually start up the smart glass app, its quite a cool little app lets you have a nice big map on your laptop that moves perfectly in time, but I know what you mean I have another profile and I'm unable to get it for that one as my laptop which is on win8.1 is only set up with that email that my xbox36p profile is and I tried using the same save I had already got the achievement for changed to id's and rehash it and loaded it up on my other profile and it doesn't pop, you will have to use the app mate, thought I'd let you know save you messing around trying ;)