Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    WANBYN

Re: Fable Anniversary - How to Decompresss Your Save

Thanks for the tutorial

Array

Just noticed that Step 7 says this:

Drag offzip.exe into cmd, press SPACE, type -a, SPACE, drag 00000133.dat, SPACE, drag the Folder, SPACE, type 0, ENTER

but if I write out step by step what the picture shows, this is what it tells us...

Drag offzip.exe into cmd, press SPACE, type -o (the letter o, not the number zero), SPACE, 0x133 133.dat (what?), drag 00000133.dat

I don't know if it's just me but every time I follow the written Step 7 instructions, I get 7 valid zip blocks found and none of which are .dat files I can edit into the editor. And when I try to follow the picture, I am equally confused because I don't know what to do with -o and the 0x133 133.dat part.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4559 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I have done this well over 10 times and everytime it just keeps freezing my xbox after everything is finished. I freezes as soon as I select the save I modded. Any help would be appreciated.

Array

You need to read the description of step 7, the image that shows the step isn't correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWSCSS View Post
    Once I hit step 8, I only get about 6-7 files that extract themselves and none of them are .dat files. I'll try a couple more times when I get a chance this afternoon but so far no luck.
    It means that, if you have a .dat file named for example "00000315.dat", all you need to do is write the same numbers (in this case 315) but without the part with 0s, so you have 0x315 :) Understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by demon pay View Post
    I don't know what step 9 and 10 means by "type 0x133 (whatever your .dat file is called without the 0's)"
    Could someone explain this to me.
    I had the same problem but, thanks to idle and 8ball, I was able to solve it :) The solution is described better in the pages behind :) However, if you had already mod the save once or twice, the problem is in the overwritten save :) Save manually in another slot and delete the old save :) As I said, read the pages behind to understand :)
    Quote Originally Posted by senator672009 View Post
    I have done this well over 10 times and everytime it just keeps freezing my xbox after everything is finished. I freezes as soon as I select the save I modded. Any help would be appreciated.

Array

Turns out my Packzip Off-Zip wasn't doing the job so I looked all over and I found this post: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...419#post244419

I downloaded both .exes and my file finally extracted properly. Now I can finally use the editor to mod my stuff, it's only a matter off packzip'ing my stuff together and I should have it working in no time.

edit: Finally got the decompression to work and packed it all up, worked great, thanks Idle.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4559 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

Array

Turns out my Packzip Off-Zip wasn't doing the job so I looked all over and I found this post: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...419#post244419

I downloaded both .exes and my file finally extracted properly. Now I can finally use the editor to mod my stuff, it's only a matter off packzip'ing my stuff together and I should have it working in no time.

edit: Finally got the decompression to work and packed it all up, worked great, thanks Idle.

What did you do? i get every time a freeze!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by aygul View Post
    What did you do? i get every time a freeze!

I downloaded the Offzip and Packzip from the link I posted and followed the instructions and it worked great!

NIER & Darksiders

Array
    I downloaded the Offzip and Packzip from the link I posted and followed the instructions and it worked great!
    But i get every time stuck.

Did you edit the highest bytes file?

If i decompresed it i get around 11/17 files and 2 files i can edit. so i always pick the higest bytes but it freese !

please help me.

I did this now over and over again.. still get the freeze of my console. either if i copy the saveto my harddisk i get the the stuck.

i did everting what the steps said. and again i get the freeze

I GET TO WORK!!! :D,

What i did is make a second hero and moddifed that. not the first one!.

So what i have now is 2 hero's hero 1 and hero 2.

On the first hero it doesnt work. iget the freeze evertime. even after making hero 2.

I think it's slot bug.

So guys make a second slot / hero and edit that not the first one. also dont delete the first one.

Hmmm... After playing a while.. i thought to edit again my profile.. But it's freeze on my console...

I think the problem is you can edit you save in the begin of the game but later on.. you can't. It freeze just like my first save.

Please fix this.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 03-03-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast