360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Diablo 3 gamesave problem :help3:
Register
    Array

Diablo 3 gamesave problem :help3:

hey everyone im new to the this amazing forum and new to the gamesaves. Really hope someone can get me back on track...
    So just a little bit ago I downloaded my first gamesave to experiment with. Everything went smooth until I started to load in to the game and a box pops up right after start an says this. Attention- Your save data if from a previous version of diablo 3. If you continue, it will no longer work if th update is removed.
    I know might not be nothing to worry bout but it sounds like its possible to mess up!!! Im all ears let me know what u guys think

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 gamesave problem :help3:

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool2217 View Post
    hey everyone im new to the this amazing forum and new to the gamesaves. Really hope someone can get me back on track...
    So just a little bit ago I downloaded my first gamesave to experiment with. Everything went smooth until I started to load in to the game and a box pops up right after start an says this. Attention- Your save data if from a previous version of diablo 3. If you continue, it will no longer work if th update is removed.
    I know might not be nothing to worry bout but it sounds like its possible to mess up!!! Im all ears let me know what u guys think
    It means the last time that save was used is with an older title update for D3. If You say yes it will update your save to be useable with the newest update you have installed. If you do this you will not be able to use this save on an early TU.

Example : Your save has TU2 and your system is running with TU3. You say yes and it updates your save to TU3. You can no longer use your new save on TU1 or TU2.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4658 || Posts : 95 || Thanks : 7 || Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to corrison For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Diablo 3 gamesave problem :help3:

Thanks man better safe than sorry just wanted to be sure lol ill def take knowledge and pass it on to anyone who may come upon it.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 2 || Thanks : 2 || Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

:that dood is up to[FONT=Impact][SIZE=6][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]BANKHEAD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:gangs: