360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Battle Princess of Arcadias - Official Trailer - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

Re: Battle Princess of Arcadias - Official Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    that hurts for me to here your roommate only uses it for blu ray but his lose is your gain ;) and i do love RPGS :D and im glad i could be of help and if i were you i would get a vita(i have both 3ds and vita) only cause there are games on there(rpgs) that i would want to play more then 3ds rpgs like Persona 4 Golden, Y's Memories of Celceta, Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc, Disgaea 4, etc and a ton of psp rpgs, but that being said 3ds has some good rpgs as well like Shin Megami Tensei IV, Project X Zone, Senra Kagura Burst, Fire Emblem, etc this is why im glad i have both lol
    Majority of my friends own 360s & it hurts even them lol, but hey, been treating it like it's my PS3 for some time now lol.
    hmm I'm going to end up going with the Vita, I had a friend who was obsessed with Disgea, told me most of the story, sounded awesome & and the game itself looked great, might as well start experiencing it.

lol how do you play some many RPGS?, I get stuck playing them over and over if I get really sucked into them.
    also more thanks to you, My Sister plays NOTHING but RPGS, most of them being Final Fantasy, and I jut got her into Tales, she going to be overjoyed when I show her this list.
    Last edited by TyrantKing; 02-17-2014 at 06:51 AM.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3876 || Posts : 127 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Battle Princess of Arcadias - Official Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantKing View Post
    Majority of my friends own 360s & it hurts even them lol, but hey, been treating it like it's my PS3 for some time now lol.
    hmm I'm going to end up going with the Vita, I had a friend who was obsessed with Disgea, told me most of the story, sounded awesome & and the game itself looked great, might as well start experiencing it.

lol how do you play some many RPGS?, I get stuck playing them over and over if I get really sucked into them.
    also more thanks to you, My Sister plays NOTHING but RPGS, most of them being Final Fantasy, and I jut got her into Tales, she going to overjoyed when I show her this list.
    honestly im not sure myself how i have played so many lol, i replay a lot of them as well, especially ones from ps2, there were awesome rpgs on that console, all i know is a make time lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12