360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Simple Hex Modding Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    jSpart

Re: Simple Hex Modding Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns

On my ps3 app datt, the offest for key items is the same but components starts earlier. I did the one in the tutorial but it froze my game when going to the components part.

Starts at 1DDE03

qwerty77

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    I'm not sure if the offsets are the same for PS3 saves.. I don't have a PS3 save so I can't confirm this. But technically it should work, because I'm pretty sure it was the same for FFXIII & XIII-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah this will work for ps3, i have hex edited items and the offsets are the same :)
    Thanks guys. Will try it now.

Quote Originally Posted by jSpart View Post
    On my ps3 app datt, the offest for key items is the same but components starts earlier. I did the one in the tutorial but it froze my game when going to the components part.

Starts at 1DDE03
    Confirmed. It hangs lol

Update:

Though in the PS3 save it starts at 1DDE03 when I use the hex code on the first page all of my components becomes unknown with a quantity of 3499. It can't be used when leveling up abilities.
    Last edited by qwerty77; 02-24-2014 at 12:42 AM.

bangorrhea

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty77 View Post
    Thanks guys. Will try it now.

Confirmed. It hangs lol

Update:

Though in the PS3 save it starts at 1DDE03 when I use the hex code on the first page all of my components becomes unknown with a quantity of 3499. It can't be used when leveling up abilities.
    You have to surch in PS by yourself..for the right offset..and u dont erase the "-" in Front oft the components.. because all PS saves are a lil bit differented.
    And when u gonna usw this way you dont have to push Ctrl+v..u have to push Ctrl+b..and not all components are 9999pieces compatible.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bangorrhea View Post
    You have to surch in PS by yourself..for the right offset..and u dont erase the "-" in Front oft the components.. because all PS saves are a lil bit differented.
    And when u gonna usw this way you dont have to push Ctrl+v..u have to push Ctrl+b..and not all components are 9999pieces compatible.
    Every component is 9999 compatible. The limit is 65535 (FF FF), if you OBTAIN another of that item in-game, then it will reset to 0, that's why I didn't go 'that' high.
    So 9999 is perfectly fine to use for ANY item for that matter. But you won't be using 9999 of other items, for components you'll be mass using them though, that's why I used that number instead of the usual 255 or 999.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5869 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

bangorrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Every component is 9999 compatible. The limit is 65535 (FF FF), if you OBTAIN another of that item in-game, then it will reset to 0, that's why I didn't go 'that' high.
    So 9999 is perfectly fine to use for ANY item for that matter. But you won't be using 9999 of other items, for components you'll be mass using them though, that's why I used that number instead of the usual 255 or 999.
    When I change the Components with your LIST, some Components are at 99, and not at 9999 (and I do it all right & I dont understand "WHY"..so I say that it not possible to all..maybe other ones are gettit all to 9999..(it´s just my expierence)..

THX all the same.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bangorrhea View Post
    When I change the Components with your LIST, some Components are at 99, and not at 9999 (and I do it all right & I dont understand "WHY"..so I say that it not possible to all..maybe other ones are gettit all to 9999..(it´s just my expierence)..

THX all the same.
    Can you upload your Save? I'll take a look at it.

Just a note that if you do mod stuff to over 99, the moment you obtain another one of said item, it will revert back to 99. So if you mod your save to have 9999, or 255, or anything else over 99 Platinum Malistones, it'll revert to 99 when you get a new Plat. Malistone in-game. So once you're done modding the amount, don't buy new components, or you'll have to remod it.

[Edit]
    And just to confirm that it is indeed possible;

Last edited by Ryudo; 02-24-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5869 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Jblacks

when i try to add weapon/shi and garbs it doesn't show up in game i used the offsets provided in the thread and i can only see the garbs and weapons on my current schema been at it for a couple hours now with my 360 save i can only overwrite what's there but when i try to add new it's not showing in game

bangorrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Jblacks View Post
    when i try to add weapon/shi and garbs it doesn't show up in game i used the offsets provided in the thread and i can only see the garbs and weapons on my current schema been at it for a couple hours now with my 360 save i can only overwrite what's there but when i try to add new it's not showing in game
    Because u can´t ADD..you have to do "STRG+B" not "STRG+V"..or change your old ones vs the new ones..all Garbs without the DLC´Garbs are able to use like this Way..the Same with the Weapons/Shields and so on..load up youre save..and we take a Look..THE ORIGINAL ONE..not that one..wich you´re gonna tryin to mod.

@Ryudo. I did it well..all Comps now 9999..and thats enough to upgrade all what I want >-]
    Last edited by bangorrhea; 02-25-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast