360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Simple Hex Modding Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns - Page 15
Register
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Eternal

Re: Simple Hex Modding Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns

Nice post, lobotomizedgod. Saves working out those max hex values for abilities. ATB min cost would make the list complete.
    Also, do you know what's ATB recycler?

Anyone got a list for weapons/shields?
    Last edited by Eternal; 04-20-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Nice post, lobotomizedgod. Saves working out those max hex values for abilities. ATB min cost would make the list complete.
    Also, do you know what's ATB recycler?

Anyone got a list for weapons/shields?
    Most of the items/weaps/accessories have already been posted. If they're not in the first post here, check some of the more recent pages in this thread and Echelo's topic. (You can search individual topics for stuff, rather than entire forums by clicking 'Search Thread' on the top right of a topic)

I'll update my first post of this current topic later today with a link to the posts containing stuff that was posted already, because a lot of items had already been posted and are being posted again now. So it's easier to just have one giant database in the first post.

[Edit]
    Updated the post. Everything should be there now. There's also links to posts containing Weapon/Garb/Shield lists.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5907 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Eternal

Cheers Ryudo!

Also, ATB recycler is an ability that was not used in the game. For every ability with 30 or more ATB cost, it recovers 10 ATB.

lobotomizedgod

Here is a legit damage level * Heavy Slash with Artemis's Arrows, not equipped, 1 ATB cost:

61 74 38 30 30 5F 30 30 5F 34 30 00 00 00 61 74 38 30 30 5F 30 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 61 61 5F 72 61 74 36 30 30 5F 30 30 00 00 00 05 CF 00 00 00 03 20

If you want it with absolutely silly damage, change the 03 20 at the end to FF FF

Jayupin23

yes finally!!! thanks bro

Array

Now I have a different question, I wish to use Esuna Guard, Quick Stagger 75%, Overclocking Manual+, Arsenal of One+, Ruinga and Revenge Guard as an auto-ability for my abilities, also drag out Darkness, Ashura, Flame, Flood, Lightning, Wind Slash, and Lancet(not that I have anything against the primary users but just to uses when things hits the fan)can anyone help?????
    Last edited by J4Fusion; 04-23-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lobotomizedgod View Post
    A word on abilities: To add to Eternal's post on modding all ability attributes, each level of ability has a different starting power. If you want to shoot for the moon, simply replacing the last four hex pairs with (00 00 FF FF) will more than take care of anything that would come across your path. If you're looking to keep things more legit, I've posted the max powers of each of the abilities above. (Sorry mates. I didn't record the Base Powers and Max Power hex codes for Physical and Magical damage abilities when I started this endeavor. If I restart and collect all of them again, I'll update this table.)
    Aside from making abilities do all 9's against any enemy, do you know how to reduce an abilities ATB cost down to 1? If not that low, maybe just 10?

Edit:To be more specific, how exactly do i reduce the cost of an Abilities ATB costs?
    I want to edit my -Ga tier ailment spells, Deprotega, Deshellga, Defaithga, Ect.
    Last edited by RoseanneNight; 04-30-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Array
    Twitter: @

Anything on adding abilities like Attack lvl5(rare) or Attack * o_o was looking for this but founds nuffin yet x.x