360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Super Street Fighter 4 - Save Editor V3.0 - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    brumtown_mangler

Re: Super Street Fighter 4

i have one final query as i have managed to alter my save game correctly now except for one thing... none of the changes that i make seem to stick with Ken. Is anybody else having this trouble? the Edit tool works with everybody except Ken for some reason, and i have double checked this by doing each change (by this i mean unlock trials and also changing BP to 1000) individulally with each character and then checking it on my xbox. anybody got any ideas? i thought i should also point out that "unlock trials" only opens #9-#24, i'm not complaining because the 1st ten with each person are easy enough - i just figured i'd let you know ;) thanks again to pureIso and Longy999 for help through comments - appreciated

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brumtown_mangler View Post
    i have one final query as i have managed to alter my save game correctly now except for one thing... none of the changes that i make seem to stick with Ken. Is anybody else having this trouble? the Edit tool works with everybody except Ken for some reason, and i have double checked this by doing each change (by this i mean unlock trials and also changing BP to 1000) individulally with each character and then checking it on my xbox. anybody got any ideas? i thought i should also point out that "unlock trials" only opens #9-#24, i'm not complaining because the 1st ten with each person are easy enough - i just figured i'd let you know ;) thanks again to pureIso and Longy999 for help through comments - appreciated
    I will check that again. I tested it and 1 option unlocks 2- 24 and the other unlocks all.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8251 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

brumtown_mangler

thanks for your time and response pureIso. i'm not so bothered about doing trials 1-9 for each player again, it's not that hard, but i definately cannot get any changes to stick with Ken. all the other 34 players have 1000BP and trials #9 - #24 unlocked except for Ken, which is annoying cuz he's one of the players i can't do 23 & 24 with!

brumtown_mangler

definitely cannot change any values with Ken for some reason - with every other player it works fine though.

Hoshikage

Array

i will look at that dont worry
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8251 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

News Reporter

Array

Been kinda busy last couple of days so not had chance yet, do you still want them stats dude?

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Been kinda busy last couple of days so not had chance yet, do you still want them stats dude?
    Yes Please.

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Yes Please.

I'll PM you the stats, sorry its took so long, my PC is playing funny buggers at the mo.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast