360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360,PS3 and PC]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [XBOX360&PS3]Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Save Editor

Thanks for the editor! :)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by donkEpunch View Post
    It was doing the same for me so this is how I got it to work for me. I completed the first 15-20 mins of the game without any editing. When I got to the present-day, i only edited two things...unlock double jump
    (turning value from 0 to 1) and increasing my points (so that I can upgrade skills). After I got the chaos claws (at beginning of Gorgon fight), I stopped the game and edited the save and unlocked other goodies like Mist, etc. During all of this I did use Dekuza mod for Godmode or Magic. Hopefully I explained it simply enough...
    so don't edit anything till you get to present day? got it.. how do you go about modding skill points to unlock the moves list? thats the main thing i'm wanting, i won't be getting the game till friday so i haven't actually played it yet, just wanting some advice on how to use the editor when i do get it..

Array

you rock man

Array

Quote Originally Posted by devilman3999 View Post
    guys i need help. no matter what i changed it gets corrupted, like item health etc etc any help? thank in advance
    I'm getting corruption issues as well. I am well past the tutorial part of the game. I'm on the Chapter to get the Antidote.

All I did was go to Favorite Mods, and change the Experience Points. Nothing high, I just change it by 1 to see if it worked. File -> Save. Make backup. It says file is Rehashed / Resigned. Everytime I start the game it says it's corrupt.

So I start fresh with the backup save, and try the Editor again. Mod the Experience Points up by 1, and then Save and Close. Then I thought I should open the modified save again just to make sure the values stuck, but then I get an error: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source"

My save is attached. Experience points is 5580.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CK0 View Post
    I'm getting corruption issues as well. I am well past the tutorial part of the game. I'm on the Chapter to get the Antidote.

All I did was go to Favorite Mods, and change the Experience Points. Nothing high, I just change it by 1 to see if it worked. File -> Save. Make backup. It says file is Rehashed / Resigned. Everytime I start the game it says it's corrupt.

So I start fresh with the backup save, and try the Editor again. Mod the Experience Points up by 1, and then Save and Close. Then I thought I should open the modified save again just to make sure the values stuck, but then I get an error: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source"

My save is attached. Experience points is 5580.
    Thanks for reporting... that isseu has to do with the STFS Package...im taking your save there and il try to fix it...until then make sure you backup your save!
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8625 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

tanx man tanxxxxxxx

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Updated to Version 1.0.0.2
    ==========================
    Fixed STFS block management, Should fix the corrupting isseu.
    Added drag and drop for supported files/directory
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8625 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Haven Donator
    Array

Awesome stuff, looks like a really comprehensive editor!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast