[News] Cheap Xbox One games - where to buy the biggest UK releases
Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Cheap Xbox One games - where to buy the biggest UK releases

Standby for price drops
    Unless you've taken to hiding out under a rock over the last couple of days, you may have heard that the Xbox One console has received a permanent price drop - to £399.99, which includes a code for a little-known game called Titanfall.

Now, I bought my Xbox One on day one, and I honestly don't mind that there's been a drop in price since then - them's the breaks of being an early adopter. But - it has got me itching to expand my Xbox One games collection, so I've scoured the web and put together a list of low (or at least, lower) prices. Slow news day? I'm sure I haven't the faintest idea what you mean.
    Name:  axaxax.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  39.7 KBTitanfall

If you've yet to buy an Xbox One and you fancy yourself a copy of Titanfall too, this week must feel like all your Christmases have come at once. That said, if you've already bought yourself a console, you're probably on the look-out for a decent preorder deal on the game itself. Here are the cheapest we could find.
    £44.99 - Argos
    £42.00 - Amazon
    £46.99 - GAME
    Ryse

The bone-crunching combat may get repetitive after a time, but this is easily one of the best looking titles on the Xbox One thus far.
    £48.00 - Tesco
    £39.98 - Zavvi
    £37.24 - Amazon
    FIFA 14

I'm no sportstician, but I am reliably informed that there is a football in this game, and many men with whom you can kick it around with. Can't ask for more than that, really.
    £39.99 - Zavvi
    £41.38 - Amazon

Alternatively, don't forget that you can now also buy FIFA 14 bundled together with an Xbox One for £399.99.
    Forza Motorsport 5

Forza was another Xbox One title that you could pick up as part of a bundle on launch day. Now that a FIFA 14 £399.99 bundle has been announced, could a Forza Motorsport 5 one be following close behind?
    £39.98 - Zavvi
    £38.39 - Amazon
    £44.86 - ShopTo
    Dead Rising 3

It may pack the biggest DLC and update download sizes around, but Dead Rising 3 was easily one of our favourite titles from the Xbox One launch day line-up. RollerHawg derby, anyone?
    £42.00 - Amazon
    £39.98 - Zavvi
    £43.99 - PC World
    Call of Duty: Ghosts

Titanfall may be hailed as a potential COD killer, but there's room for both these behemoths on your console yet. Give us dog companions as well as giant robots, Respawn. Then we'll talk.
    £44.00 - Amazon
    £48.00 - Tesco
    £49.99 - Zavvi
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

If you like sailing the high seas, singing sea shanties and skinning endangered animals, you can't go far wrong with this. There are hints about the franchise's future in the modern day sections.
    £44.98 - Zavvi
    £44.00 - Amazon
    £46.99 - Play.com
    Rayman Legends

An Xbox One edition of one of last generation's finest 2D platformers. Looks a bit sharper, plays exactly the same.
    £24.99 - Game
    £22 - Amazon
    Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Kojima's Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain prologue is rumoured to be on the short side. It could be worth paying a little less, then.
    £19.97 - Gamestop
    Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Vegetables won't be trampled on, especially not by the living dead. This is a surprisingly decent third-person shooter spin-off from PopCap.
    £27.98 (with code on page) - The Hut

Spotted any tasty Xbox One price drops you're willing to share? Pop a link in the comments below and I'll add them to the list.
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17084 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Re: Cheap Xbox One games - where to buy the biggest UK releases

Good information for those interested on buying them now. Thanks thumbs32
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8041 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts