360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] Dark Souls II Modded Start - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Dark Souls II Modded Start

Quote Originally Posted by chainaman View Post
    i think i did im not sure if that matters though because im basically replacing my save with idle's and he made the save after TOS
    Ok, so I inserted files after making a new save after the TOS, and it started with everything idle has put in, but I was unable to start over, it kept me with all his stats and such, and with items already collected, but I did multiple xbox restarts, and it never corrupted. I just don't think it wise to run around with level at 32k.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by mckrakin View Post
    Ok, so I inserted files after making a new save after the TOS, and it started with everything idle has put in, but I was unable to start over, it kept me with all his stats and such, and with items already collected, but I did multiple xbox restarts, and it never corrupted. I just don't think it wise to run around with level at 32k.
    Its either that or level 858, the level is calculated based on how high your skills are.

Array

nice work men

Array

It's not working for me, somehow T-T

Are we able to trade item online?

Array

I'm trying to follow this post and get the save to work for me as well but the "TOS" abbreviation came up out of no where and seems to be central what is TOS and whats the steps involved in getting this save to work in a simplified step 1 -10 whatever.

thanks for the help

Array

how far did you get. i played all the way till i got 6 travel spots. after you talk to the 3 old ladies and create your character everything will reset and the only thing that remains are your equipment weapons/ items/ souls, whatever you had. when you get to Majala there will be a bonfire and near that is a lady which you can upgrade your stats with the souls. i did all this then when i saved and tried to restart it said corrupted.

Array

After deleting all saves and starting fresh, then inserting idles userdat, when I started the game and went to the ladies............she asked for a soul vessel to reset. Don't have a vessel so I didn't reset

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqxavier View Post
    I'm trying to follow this post and get the save to work for me as well but the "TOS" abbreviation came up out of no where and seems to be central what is TOS and whats the steps involved in getting this save to work in a simplified step 1 -10 whatever.

thanks for the help
    lol TOS lol Terms Of Service
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4804 || Posts : 200 || Thanks : 167 || Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast