360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls 2 Modding Discussion - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910153055 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Dark Souls 2 Modding Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Can anyone explain those to me ?:P
    I havent played the game yet lol, bussy making the awesome program.
    Please inlight me what those mean.

BONFIRE INTENSITY
    0x404 (INT32) [MAX = 99]

TORCH TIME
    0x11E94 (Float)
    Bonfire intensity is some static value which I don't know the effect. I've never played a DS game. This is what I do know:
    Bonfires are used in the game as a checkpoint and warp point. You find different bonfires, and are able to travel to other bonfires you've already found. You also return to the last bonfire you visit, after you die.
    To increase the bonfire intensity, you will need to play through the game on NG+, and visit the same bonfire as you found in the previously completed playthrough. This will increase the value by 1. So if I found a bonfire in the previous, and found and activated it (light it) again on the next playthrough, the intensity value will be 2. Again, I don't know what exactly this affects.

Torch Time like 8Ball said is the time left for your torch. It's useful for dark areas, and lightning other areas that hold torches. They don't have any significant effect on the game, but it helps going through some areas.

Anyway, I hope you finish the Editor soon. There are a lot of things that are insignificant compared to what is really important, which is the item editor. Images, and such are not much of value, and can be improved in a later version of the editor.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Can anyone explain those to me ?:P
    I havent played the game yet lol, bussy making the awesome program.
    Please inlight me what those mean.

BONFIRE INTENSITY
    0x404 (INT32) [MAX = 99]

TORCH TIME
    0x11E94 (Float)
    Bonfire Intensity increases the difficulty of enemies. So putting it to 99 makes it so it takes 10-20 hits to kill one enemy, instead of the default 1-2 hits. There are also a lot more Invader looking enemies that take even more hits to kill. You also die in 2-3 hits with 3k HP. Can make your game even more fun because it makes it more real. I could only kill 3 enemies with my Intensity at 99 before dying, and I have 99 in all my Stats LOL.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14346 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Bonfire Intensity increases the difficulty of enemies. So putting it to 99 makes it so it takes 10-20 hits to kill one enemy, instead of the default 1-2 hits. There are also a lot more Invader looking enemies that take even more hits to kill. You also die in 2-3 hits with 3k HP. Can make your game even more fun because it makes it more real. I could only kill 3 enemies with my Intensity at 99 before dying, and I have 99 in all my Stats LOL.
    Sounds good!

Im making the program as we speak...but it will take every bit of free time to get it done...
    Can you see if you can find some more stuff ? mainly the "Gift" and "Gender".

im unable to find those atm because i dont have time to play :/
    the Rest has all been figured out.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8696 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Sounds good!

Im making the program as we speak...but it will take every bit of free time to get it done...
    Can you see if you can find some more stuff ? mainly the "Gift" and "Gender".

im unable to find those atm because i dont have time to play :/
    the Rest has all been figured out.
    I have no way of knowing if I modded my Gift because it doesn't tell me what my Gift is. So even if I did find out how to mod it, I won't be able to tell if I did or not :/
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14346 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

I've successfully modded more Pharros' Lockstone's (the item you need to unlock some walls, treasures and other stuff) and Fragrant Branch of Yore (the item you need to return stone people back to living).
    Always useful to have more of those. And I found one more ID by checking how many I had in my save, 60975000 (03A26798 in hex) - Large Titanite Shard.
    Managed to replace weapons by replacing the weapon IDs too. Thanks again, really great thread.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4753 || Posts : 53 || Thanks : 75 || Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

X360: Trinity RGH/16547 kernel/dash launch 3.11/250GB HDD/2x2TB USB HDD.
    XBOX: v1.0/Softmodded/XBMC/500GB internal HDD.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dekuza For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    I have no way of knowing if I modded my Gift because it doesn't tell me what my Gift is. So even if I did find out how to mod it, I won't be able to tell if I did or not :/
    The gifts are pretty usless this time around anyways, all most of them do is add items to your inventory which im guessing we will be able to do in Jappi88's editor when its out. Gender i have no idea, ill take a look now since i just beat the game so to speak

Haven Donator
    Array

Dam neptunium that quick hey how did you take care of that dam king keeps kicking my but 23 deaths from him alone lol.

Haven Donator
    Array

Idles save helped ALOT. Plus i have the Smelter Demon Armor +10 so that helps