360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Raging Blast 2: PLEASE help
Register
    lordconjux

Cry 2 Raging Blast 2: PLEASE help

can anyone upload me a Dragonball Raging Blast 2 save with all player available PLEASE? I found a couple on the site but it takes me to mediafire and I get the message

Invalid or Deleted File.
    The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

SO if anyone can PLEASE upload me one that would be awesome.
    P.S. please make it a .rar file compatible with Horizon as my computer hates everything else

and on a side note I do not play THIS particular game online so I would not be using it to boost my ranks. Only games I play online are:

GTAV (don't even think you CAN hack the online part)

DBZ Battle of Z (cheat carried over to online so I erased the save file and started over again legitimately)
    Last edited by Original Boss; 03-15-2014 at 08:44 PM.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Raging Blast 2: PLEASE help

This is the only save I was able to find online: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9...llRagingBlast2. No details were given about its contents, so be sure to make a backup of your own saves before using this one. This save is compatible with Horizon; just rehash/resign with your own IDs, and it should be good to go.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

lordconjux

Re: Raging Blast 2: PLEASE help

I thank you for the hard work in looking for this save unfortunately, however, it is a save in which the person uploaded a fresh start. Thankfully I did make a backup :)