360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Wallpaper] Anime Themes With Custom Sounds, Bootup, & More (Windows 7 Only)
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

yaeh am not durnk Anime Themes With Custom Sounds, Bootup, & More (Windows 7 Only)

Hey guys, I handpicked these custom anime themes I found, and I thought I would share them with you because they're pretty amazing. They have custom startup sounds, colors, and anime characters pop up when you press certain buttons like the start menu. To use these themes you have to patch your operating system (Go Google Universal Theme Patcher 1.5, and Personalization Panel 2.5) I would share them, but the files are too large to upload and I think it's considered warez if I share them so I'll just let you Google the two programs >.>) So once you have both the programs downloaded and my theme pack, run Personalization Panel 2.5 and install everything it tells you too, then use Universal Theme Patcher 1.5 to patch the 64 and 84 bit version of everything. Once you've done that, it'll tell you everything is patched and prompt you to restart your computer. Do so, then install these sweet custom themes ;p I know it might seem like a lot to do, but it's well worth it I promise, and you only have do it once. I'll try to post some screenshots of the one I'm currently using. The attatchment button isn't uploading my files, so I'll use Mediafire (I am aloud to do that right?)
    Anime Themes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xe...ime+Themes.zip
    Personalization Panel 2.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ue...+Panel+2.5.zip
    Universal Theme Patcher 1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nu...atcher+1.5.zip
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	14220Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	14221Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 3.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	14222
    Last edited by SpiritReaper21; 03-16-2014 at 03:29 AM.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4729 || Posts : 119 || Thanks : 17 || Thanked 131 Times in 19 Posts

Music, Anime, Coffee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiritReaper21 For This Useful Post: