360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
No Xbox anymore
Register

Thread: No Xbox anymore

Array

No Xbox anymore

Hello All

I was just wondering how much interaction do i have to have with 360 heaven in order to stay active. Now before you guys go all Karate on my ass let me explain.

1. I dont have a xbox 360 anymore
    2. Jumped ship cauz the X1 may or may not come to my country so i did what any hardcore gamer would do i got a PS4
    3. l got a PS3 <== been fighting this one for YEARS (Microsoft made me)

So in light of this information I don't have a lot of 360 news that interest me anymore but i would still love to stay an active member. Any tips! also does 360heaven have a sister site for PS3+4.

Thanks ALL
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4696 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

DEADBEEF

Array

Re: No Xbox anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tertiussc View Post

Hello All

I was just wondering how much interaction do i have to have with 360 heaven in order to stay active. Now before you guys go all Karate on my ass let me explain.

1. I dont have a xbox 360 anymore
    2. Jumped ship cauz the X1 may or may not come to my country so i did what any hardcore gamer would do i got a PS4
    3. l got a PS3 <== been fighting this one for YEARS (Microsoft made me)

So in light of this information I don't have a lot of 360 news that interest me anymore but i would still love to stay an active member. Any tips! also does 360heaven have a sister site for PS3+4.

Thanks ALL
    -Many of our members are cross-platform users.
    -360Haven offers more than just Xbox360 discussion/modding, although the Xbox360 seems to be the most popular.
    -We also have forums for other top consoles/platforms as well as a variety of other topics.
    -We do not have a "sister" site.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JizzaBeez For This Useful Post:

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

hello m8 i still have a xbox 260 an xbox one an i have ps3 an i would love a ps4 one day.
    any way game on tertiussc
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17110 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

I know the main reason most of the users come here are for the mod stuff, being Xbox the most popular, but this community has an ample way to be active...just involve on it, you can comment on a lot of other topic that has nothing to do with mod, just look for them and you will find a few. I hope you find the way to keep active....Good Luck
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8067 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts

Array

Thanks all for the tips, however i can already see that i am going to loose this battle
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4696 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Array

I don't see why you say that. It's really not that hard to pop on here every once in a while and leave a few worthwhile comments/responses. No one's saying you have to be on here everyday--or even every week--and make like 100 posts. It's not nearly as hard to stay what's deemed active on here as many make it seem.

Array

i have an xbox 360 and a ps3 but for the last few months have been on my Pc or 3DS
    with that said i still pop on because there is so much more than just 360 stuff

i also know that members here will give me helpful tips for any system i ask about

Array

indeed we most certainly will. everyone here is friendly so no worries man
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5285 || Posts : 1,524 || Thanks : 533 || Thanked 106 Times in 100 Posts