[Release] Dark Souls II Parameter Editor
Register
Page 1 of 42 1234561126 ... LastLast
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Dark Souls II Parameter Editor

Hey guys, I made an Editor that will mod the Parameter Settings in the Dark Souls II Gamesave. The Item Drop Rate mod, mods all the Rings in the game with it, you MUST have at least one ring on to get the effects of it. It takes 15-20 seconds to load your save file into the Editor, please allow the Editor to load.

dmca Do not post this on any other website without my permission!!!

HOW TO USE:
    Code:
    1. Load up your game and Press Start
    2. Select your USB and let the game YOU MUST CANCEL THE Calibrations
    3. Unplug your USB after it's done and try to load one of your characters
    4. The game will tell you the device was removed and it'll bring you back to the Press Start screen
    5. Plug your USB into your computer and extract the USER_DATA15 file from your save into the Offzip and Packzip folder that's included
    6. Press the Decompress.bat file and it will decompress the save and put the file into the New Folder
    7. Copy the .dat file from the New Folder and put it into the Offzip and Packzip folder
    8. Load the Dark Souls II Parameter Editor and open the .dat file (takes about 15-20 seconds to load)
    9. Press the checkboxes to set the values to what I have (best settings)
    10. Save and close the Editor
    11. Double click the Compress.bat file and then fix the Checksum of the USER_DATA15 file
    12. Replace USER_DATA15 back into your save
    13. Rehash/Resign
    14. PLAY!!!
    EDITOR:

NOTE 1: WITH THE NEWEST TITLE UPDATE (1.02) THESE MODS NO LONGER WORK ONLINE!!!

NOTE 2: IF THE EDITOR IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU AND YOU KNOW YOU DID THE STEPS ABOVE CORRECTLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FULL SAVE SO I CAN LOOK INTO THE PROBLEM!!! IF YOU DON'T ATTACH THE SAVE I WILL DELETE YOUR POST!!!

NOTE 3: IF YOU ONLY PLAY OFFLINE, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED USER_DATA15 FILE AND USE THAT ONE TO MOD!!! IF YOU DON'T, THE MODS WILL NOT WORKS!!!

dmca Do not post this on any other website without my permission!!!

Thanks to feudalnate for PackageIO
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Idlehands88; 04-07-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14265 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

2. The Following 247 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

ahoy!, amany, artenbolt, Asaliah, ashleyg, atiy23, Bacede, Barx001, betterthanvegas, BigBrothaD, Bloody Moon, bobsandbag, Braindead, BuMBo, Chaotics, Chibisuke, cloudavenx, clownlove, CoolBean, Countryboy, coverme, Cruor, crystalchaosx7, csocld0678, curtdawg21, Daimashin, dark1crow, DarkRemiBlade, DarthPat, DeadxSorrow, deathnotell, deccc, deeppink, DelBoy, devilman3999, Di3KH3AD, DirtE, DirtyToes, doket, dragonflaj, dubstepS, ducman, dwalker0229, Easygoes, edidark, ekliipze, Elderdragu, Enden, evasyar, Exerted, eyebiz, fantasia, Fen, fernandovg, Footlonggore, gasit, gatekeeper, Hacker-T, halo1873, HellMark, HenryHCallaway, Hiensw, I_Bang_Fat_Chicks, IamPrettyGODLY, ice74, ICZER, ihatepikeys, iidxnightmare, ilfox, ilove360, imthatguy, imumui, innerdecay, internal, jackblackjack2009, jakaris, jamtime, jb300573, John_klahax, johnnyspider78, Joyoung, jrgoncal, juanjo, Jufelro, juniorr, Kaosreaver, kapildevn15, kavehdead, killomatic, kimandhe, kirasor22, kladams, kllllbjs, KMR, koski08, KrElZo, KUF, Lady Esdeath, layerbreak, leech, Leganpe, light, lioliolio, loehaha, Looole, mac10, Mangekyou_S, maninblack, MBRKiNG, mckrakin, MechaCloud, mide, moge1975, mrooz, mrsweet, MrTuts, mugitarta, Murcielago, naruto12900, Navarh, Neonemesis, neptunium, nights, NightSorrow, nobuhiro, noon, omarroms, onscreenshadow, Original Boss, OzMou5, perico85, pferris, pidany70, pincopallino, pistolakg, pizuki, player8410, pogi, Prodecite, psychy, qazwsxdec3, RainbowDash Dah, rambotto, rdziagwa, ReDeMpTiOn213, ReverseGamer, Rhokk, rifleman, rikmae1522, royaldawn, ryaku, SAGRATH, scanmanga, scorpionnet, sebastianshaw, seemar, Sephiroth, Serious_M, ShangTsung, sigma01, sithlordsloth, skoolchild, Skullkeeper, Snipermonkey, snong13, SourceKnight, ssgoku24, Stevifornia, str8stoner, superdaz89, supergrover, Supremesis, tarandos99, thefallengod, thegutta, TheReaverSasuke, therock, thomasSL, TiresomeDragon, tmdqhdi, ToninhoPitBull3, unipol, Upon BloodyPaws, UrK, UWSCSS, Vankovich, venomor, Virtus, wainyboy, waveyjones24, x Revenge Inc x, XajNyne, xxarashixx, XxKaiichixX, XxstonyxX, Xylon_Talamasca, zero-1, zero2kxp, zeroxmdkx, zwarrior

Array

Re: Dark Souls II Parameter Editor

omg this sh!t is amazing Idle!!! THANKS m8!
    question- when you say it checks calabirations it will revert back to default, we are to keep the modded save and replace it back, see i'm confused on that.. how does it work?
    and no worries on abusing on pvp, i personally never play with invasions on these games, it ruins the experience imo.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    omg this sh!t is amazing Idle!!! THANKS m8!
    question- when you say it checks calabirations it will revert back to default, we are to keep the modded save and replace it back, see i'm confused on that.. how does it work?
    and no worries on abusing on pvp, i personally never play with invasions on these games, it ruins the experience imo.
    Everytime it checks the Calibration, it also downloads the default USER_DATA15 file from their servers. So you need to let it do the Calibration before adding the USER_DATA15 file. The game only checks the Calibration the first time you start the game up from the Dashboard or every 2 or so hours of being online (but only if you exit after that amount of time).

I haven't figured out a bypass for that yet, other then replacing the file after the game Calibrates.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14265 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Another wonderful and an exceptional job from you....your skills every time making this editor are out of series. Thanks Idle
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8001 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts

Special Member
    Demon

Array

Thanks for the editor Idle! I will definitely enjoy it!
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4407 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 60 Times in 27 Posts

★★Dread Queen Esdeath★★

Demon

Array

This will be perfect for my modded character, nice work as always!
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5424 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

ok it work good but y dose it tell me not allowed for player and walking speed?

Advertiser

Array

Another great job on another fine tool as always. This will come in handy. Thank you.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8120 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Page 1 of 42 1234561126 ... LastLast