360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] Dark Souls 2 NG+ with all Items - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Array

Re: Dark Souls 2 NG+ with all Items

I fixed the user dat 1 checksum and still nothing.

Array

Thanks Shane for all the effort...

Name:  BlindedByTheLight.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  145.3 KB

Sygma

Ya can someone help i cant seem to do it either

Array

I cant seem to get it to work either, I use horizon and I just inject it into the flash drive I use.
    Then I noticed on the Xbox ,it says unknown profile so then I tried saving to my profile using horizon, I get the same result. Ive tried this online and offline and still nothing
    It just makes me make a new game like the save doesn't exist at all on the flash drive. Am I missing a step? and could someone give a full explanation on how to get this save to work since the uploader did not include one? Please.
    Last edited by sithlordsloth; 03-25-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sithlordsloth View Post
    I cant seem to get it to work either, I use horizon and I just inject it into the flash drive I use.
    Then I noticed on the Xbox ,it says unknown profile so then I tried saving to my profile using horizon, I get the same result. Ive tried this online and offline and still nothing
    It just makes me make a new game like the save doesn't exist at all on the flash drive. Am I missing a step? and could someone give a full explanation on how to get this save to work since the uploader did not include one? Please.
    You should just be able to replace your Profile IDs with the save and just rehash and resign.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4672 || Posts : 37 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 44 Times in 11 Posts

Array

what do you mean replace my profile ID. When I inject the save into my flash drive it says "would you like to use this profile for this save?" I click yes....I have still done this and I have checked that it says its my save in my Xbox hard drive ...and it still makes me make a new save when I start the game up. It acts like the save isent even there.

Array

what are the differences between the versions? by the way, if you use the editor that's out you can also make it go to NG++ and so on

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sithlordsloth View Post
    what do you mean replace my profile ID. When I inject the save into my flash drive it says "would you like to use this profile for this save?" I click yes....I have still done this and I have checked that it says its my save in my Xbox hard drive ...and it still makes me make a new save when I start the game up. It acts like the save isent even there.
    You have to change your profile id, console id, and your device id. If all three are not changed to match yours exactly it wont work with your xbox. It will still appear in your memory though. Just use a save that was saved directly to your flash drive ( which has a different device id than a harddrive) and copy all the ids to that save. It doesn't matter the game all the ids for that device console and profile should all be the same. I hope that helps:)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast