360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Jappi's Dark Souls II Save Editor Release date confirmed - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Jappi's Dark Souls II Save Editor Release date confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    It's not bullshit, do you know how to make Editors? They take time. And with how much Jappi is adding to the Editor, that takes even more time.
    He meant it as a light joke. Down Idle, down boy. :P

If Jappi can some how mod a way to lift soft bans that'd be moooost lovely.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4769 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Array

So how far along is this save editor?

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by deathcraft View Post
    So how far along is this save editor?
    Easy Deathcraft not to long ago he put a post saying it was 90% till he can put out a working one just a few days ago but even still it won't be the best it can be because he will be putting updates for it. Even though he said 90% before it goes public it is probably still going to be a while because I'm guessing he still has to double check triple and then quadruple check to make sure it works and that it passes the check system on the game and updates that have come out for Dark Souls 2.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Teixeira For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Teixeira View Post
    Easy Deathcraft not to long ago he put a post saying it was 90% till he can put out a working one just a few days ago but even still it won't be the best it can be because he will be putting updates for it. Even though he said 90% before it goes public it is probably still going to be a while because I'm guessing he still has to double check triple and then quadruple check to make sure it works and that it passes the check system on the game and updates that have come out for Dark Souls 2.
    Looking at the early screenshots, the editor seems to have enough working basic features to be released now. For the moment, I'm only interested in editing my stats and SL/SM accurately. It wouldn't be unreasonable to presume Jappi's already finished those two.

I know Obyto's editor can do this too, but you can never be too sure; it always reduces the original file size from 12 MB to 7 MB, regardless of the changes you make.

On the other hand, Jappi could always be a pal and let us know what is and isn't working, and what needs to be done until it's publicly released.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3708 || Posts : 25 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Something something, look at me, something something.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RegalisRoy View Post
    Looking at the early screenshots, the editor seems to have enough working basic features to be released now. For the moment, I'm only interested in editing my stats and SL/SM accurately. It wouldn't be unreasonable to presume Jappi's already finished those two.

I know Obyto's editor can do this too, but you can never be too sure; it always reduces the original file size from 12 MB to 7 MB, regardless of the changes you make.

On the other hand, Jappi could always be a pal and let us know what is and isn't working, and what needs to be done until it's publicly released.
    I have no clue what obyto's tool can do....never seen it, but this is what i can tell you now :

First public release will be when im satisfied, when all basic stuff are working.

some neat feutures will be disable for now until later update.
    it will be released this weekend , prob tomorow.
    First release will be focused on easy save management, and basic editing, more advanced stuff well be added in later update.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8662 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

Bear Hugs

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    I have no clue what obyto's tool can do....never seen it, but this is what i can tell you now :

First public release will be when im satisfied, when all basic stuff are working.

some neat feutures will be disable for now until later update.
    it will be released this weekend , prob tomorow.
    First release will be focused on easy save management, and basic editing, more advanced stuff well be added in later update.
    I love you, Jappi! Bear hugs to you. Hope everything is fine and also personal life. :D
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6552 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

Array
    Twitter: @

i have yet to see any soft bans from the dark souls 2 server and im using a character with all stats 99 since the game came out

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zirothos View Post
    i have yet to see any soft bans from the dark souls 2 server and im using a character with all stats 99 since the game came out
    lol same here except I have 1 in vigor to make it fair and I go strait to pvping at 5000000 souls. Pretty sure you will get banned if you invade a level 20 with a 800 though I don't even risk helping the low levels

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast