360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
AC: Brotherhood (16 M Gold and Raiden outfit unlock) - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    joey232

Re: AC: Brotherhood (16 M Gold and Raiden outfit unlock)

thanks man

Array

how do you remove the raiden gear? i really haven't got a clue

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I'm having a little bit of trouble getting this save to work for me. It isn't having any compatible issues or anything, but when I load it all that shows up are three new game slots. Ideas?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

VIP Assasin

"I'm having a little bit of trouble getting this save to work for me. It isn't having any compatible issues or anything, but when I load it all that shows up are three new game slots. Ideas?"

Know it's a dumb question but did you rehash resign it, if so which program did you use?. was this on MS or HDD with transfer? Also where did you get it, if it was a freind you might have to change console id's and profile id's just a few things to get you going. Hope some of this could help

VIP Assasin

Quote Originally Posted by lewyp1 View Post
    how do you remove the raiden gear? i really haven't got a clue
    Just change your outfit from the in-game menu under outfit or cape can't remember which

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Assasin View Post
    "I'm having a little bit of trouble getting this save to work for me. It isn't having any compatible issues or anything, but when I load it all that shows up are three new game slots. Ideas?"

Know it's a dumb question but did you rehash resign it, if so which program did you use?. was this on MS or HDD with transfer? Also where did you get it, if it was a freind you might have to change console id's and profile id's just a few things to get you going. Hope some of this could help
    I rehashed/resigned, as well as both inputting my own IDs (and trying with null IDs, too) on both Modia and Horizon.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Assasin View Post
    Just change your outfit from the in-game menu under outfit or cape can't remember which
    i've tried to but in outfits it only shows plain cape and it says it's already equipped

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks man!
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4682 || Posts : 71 || Thanks : 38 || Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast