Array

Re: 360haven discussion

Google. Did a search for a save editor and it brought me here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to morbidone76 For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I was on 360content but was never really active when that site died, I noticed a lot of the members from that site moved here and so I signed up and decided to be more part of the community, but I was a complete idiot when I signed up I was immature to other members and I got banned quite quickly by arguing with renegade (R.I.P ren xD) But I turned myself around and started to act more mature and I eventually got promoted to moderator I think I managed to do a good job as our almighty Sephiroth decided to make me a super moderator so I have to thank Sephiroth for putting trust into me and now I hope I'm a loved member among the community I like to think I got a heart of gold and I like to help others if I can but if you want to argue with me or start trouble i will tear your head off!!

I hope Sephiroth keeps this site running for as long as he can the community here is extremely friendly we have fantastic developers who make editors for FREE but some will ask for a donation from time to time (Idlehands88 lol jokes) but it's only to support them so don't look at it as you paying for the content because you're not!

All I can say is 360haven is definitely the place to be if you're a new member don't be shy to post go introduce yourself and go post around and actually be part of the family on here no one will bite your head off if anyone tries they will feel my surge of murderous intent!

Excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes I was never really good at this stuff :(

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I was on 360content but was never really active when that site died, I noticed a lot of the members from that site moved here and so I signed up and decided to be more part of the community, but I was a complete idiot when I signed up I was immature to other members and I got banned quite quickly by arguing with renegade (R.I.P ren xD) But I turned myself around and started to act more mature and I eventually got promoted to moderator I think I managed to do a good job as our almighty Sephiroth decided to make me a super moderator so I have to thank Sephiroth for putting trust into me and now I hope I'm a loved member among the community I like to think I got a heart of gold and I like to help others if I can but if you want to argue with me or start trouble i will tear your head off!!

I hope Sephiroth keeps this site running for as long as he can the community here is extremely friendly we have fantastic developers who make editors for FREE but some will ask for a donation from time to time (Idlehands88 lol jokes) but it's only to support them so don't look at it as you paying for the content because you're not!

All I can say is 360haven is definitely the place to be if you're a new member don't be shy to post go introduce yourself and go post around and actually be part of the family on here no one will bite your head off if anyone tries they will feel my surge of murderous intent!

Excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes I was never really good at this stuff :(
    thanks for the info boss it put me straight about renegade.i hope to part of the site some day.early days yet
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17053 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

DarkOne
    Array

I've been a Lurker on almost every forum I'm on, been here since when Ren was still a regular here, and Original_Boss was going by Uzumaki or so.
    Had a system fry in 2011, was traveling and forgot to lurk back here until I wanted to talk about an End of Eternity editor.
    Anyways, still lurking here, as this is the only place I need for X360 related stuff.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

Xilus

I registered a while back but I completely forgot my login, pass, and email from back then was, at that time a friend of mine told me about the site.

For a while I stopped gaming at least until Dark Souls 2 was coming out, then I was told Jappi was working on a save editor for DS2 and decided to come back and support that :D Most likely will stick around this time as long as I keep gaming, though I get bored of it sometimes...

Anyways though yeah a friend told me about the site a while ago and came back to support a save editor :D

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xilus For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123