360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 677 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621366186111261511 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

just saying, the illusory rings are not cut content. They're just very difficult to get. One of them you get for beating the game without dying, and the other one for beating the game without resting at a bonfire. They make your left and right hand weapons invisible

M1dnite

Quote Originally Posted by hi def meep View Post
    just saying, the illusory rings are not cut content. They're just very difficult to get. One of them you get for beating the game without dying, and the other one for beating the game without resting at a bonfire. They make your left and right hand weapons invisible

Just to clear things up for anyone that hasn't put a ton of hours into the game.
    The "Illusory Ring of the Vengeful" and the "Illusory Ring of the Guilty" are cut and listed as items in the editor.
    The other two rings you are talking about are "Illusory Ring Of A Conqueror & Illusory Ring Of The Exalted" are in the game, and as you said very difficult to get.
    IMHO You think for finishing the game without dieing or using a bonfire you would get something better then these rings.

Array

thank you japi,for your hard work.

Haven Donator
    Array

Much Much Thanks Jappi. You're the Bombdiggity

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Metal In The Morning View Post
    Couple more things ive noticed.. 1. legit stat calculation doesnt save what it changes, (souls memory just gets added on to existing soul memory), and, if I say, max all my stats with legit stats calculation on, turn it off, then change my soul level, then go ingame, itll reset my soul level back to what it was originally with the legit stats calculation. Ive also added gear to my inventory, and equipped it through the editor, but when I load up my game.. its all mixed around, I go from full velstadts to singers dress and dark armor lol. This is without adding over 800 items (more like 30)

Edit: Actually, everything gets mixed up.. items, spells, armor, rings, weapons, are all randomly equipped..

Edit edit: The empty slots also still have items equipped to them, even though I cant see them.
    I noticed that, the easy way to get around this is just add what you want in your inventory and then put it on in game trust me it's so much easier that way, I added 1 of everything that you could possibly have that he has, well no key's of course but it worked nothing got placed wrong.

AudioRage

Failed to save game? error msg

Array

already tried all possible ways and possible quantities and when I put the game it hangs at splash screen does not know what else to do for Honeycomb make a tutorial to use this 2 darks souls editor was very grateful and I will make a contribution

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Thanks for the Editor its really easy to use!!
    my problem is i used it the first time and everything worked out right and i was able to play i just did it for a test. But then when i re did it to fix it to be the perfect way i want i only go too 100k for my amount of souls,i used the legit stat as well instead. ive added like 2 sets of armor 3 swords 2 bows 200 arrows and 100 of each titanite but for some reason when i put it back onto my xbox start the game and i click on my character it goes into the loading screen and freezes my xbox. at first i thought it may have been that i had overwritten the first character but it was not because i started a fresh one and used a fresh backup from before i modded the first one. any help would be great