360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 177
Register
    DarkOne
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.6

Quote Originally Posted by Shmooey View Post
    Bumping because i still have this problem ;-;
    What system are you doing this for? i have used this since the latest update and it works just fine. I don't know if you are using an external program to extract and load the save but it is not needed for this save editor just choose the option load from USB save it and make the backup when asked to do so. It works fine for me i am on xbox 360.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xbmitchx View Post
    What system are you doing this for? i have used this since the latest update and it works just fine. I don't know if you are using an external program to extract and load the save but it is not needed for this save editor just choose the option load from USB save it and make the backup when asked to do so. It works fine for me i am on xbox 360.
    Xbox, and im just using it regulary. I load the save from my usb via the save editor, change/add in whatever i need, hit save changes and save a back up and all that good stuff but when i load the game up afterwards no changes have been made

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Shmooey View Post
    Xbox, and im just using it regulary. I load the save from my usb via the save editor, change/add in whatever i need, hit save changes and save a back up and all that good stuff but when i load the game up afterwards no changes have been made

You've been having this issue since the last update probably because you haven't clicked "do not allow item duplication" and "do not allow DLC items" to turn them off.... which you have to do in order for it to actually send the extra twinkling titanite to your save ;).

If you did try this maybe post your save for Jappi or someone else who can access the game right now and get them to figure it out? :p

Array

Does this work for PC saves?

Array

Hey guys, does anyone of you possibly have a PS3 save with all 10 characters that works with this? DomThyBomb's isn't working for some reason. I've been using a 1-character-only Mule to save edit but it's getting kinda annoying having to either make new accounts or re-mule just because I want to try builds with higher/lower levels. Content of the mule wouldn't matter as long as I have 10 characters before the character creation, ready to get edited.

Thanks in advance.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by vishymarx View Post
    i tried it saving but it gave me a user block info error.
    then i tried to reload the save and it says its invalid and encrypted
    I'm Getting the same problem

Array

It deleted my Smelter Wedges and Nadalia souls (and probably other items I haven't noticed yet), the hex editor is beyond me, am I just screwed or what?

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Riotsquad View Post
    It deleted my Smelter Wedges and Nadalia souls (and probably other items I haven't noticed yet), the hex editor is beyond me, am I just screwed or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    Unofficially Database Update:
    --All DLC items from the new Old Iron King DLC
    NOTE:All New DLC items dont have Pictures, Some of the rings and spells say no text because they where in the trash and i didnt know what they looked like to name them.

Here is my DataBase File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcabz1emqm...nglish.db?dl=0

Here is the Txt file i created containing all New DLC items(Hex codes and Item ID) for the people who want to do it theirselves: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwe7xd7fhp...C%202.txt?dl=0
    Here use this. If the database doesn't work you can just manually add the items "item Id" , not the Hex code, using Jappi88's save editor.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4234 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts